[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 year old virgin >At a festival >Very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2_pepe.jpg (55KB, 1023x742px) Image search: [Google]
2_pepe.jpg
55KB, 1023x742px
>be me
>18 year old virgin
>At a festival
>Very drunk
>On my way home
>Meet a girl I really like
>We chat for a while
>She kisses me
>Panic.jpg
>Should we go back to your place or mine?
>We decide to go to my place
>Get on a bus to go home
>No one's on the bus so we sit down and start making out
>After making out I look up and my parents sit in the seats opposite us
>My aunt and uncle in the seats next to us
>FML.gif
>She takes my phone and puts it into her bra
> I think nothing of it and ask her if she's trying to rob me
>10 minutes later she really has to pee and jumps out of the bus to pee
>Takes one step out of the bus and pees on the sidewalk.
>Bus driver says fuck this and drives away
>I suddenly realize that she has my phone
>Jump out of the bus at the next stop and run to the place where she left the bus
>Can't find her
>Take the long walk of Shame home
mfw when I lost my phone and kept my virginity
>>
>>37734912
You just got robbed, anon. This is what you get for trusting roasties.
>>
>>37734912
>mfw when I lost my phone and kept my virginity

That's what you get for not getting off the bus to shield her from the view of passers by while she took a piss and you watched,
>>
>>37734912
nigga that was just a dream wtf are you talking about
>>
File: 1492050396578.jpg (26KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1492050396578.jpg
26KB, 299x289px
Bls bee real, bls bee real.
>>
>>37735376
This is common practice with many thiefs. They use a woman to distract the guy and steal his shit.

I'm sorry OP had to go through this but now he knows better. Also he kissed a girl and experienced hope so he pretty much got his money's worth.
>>
>>37735613
So true. At least he's not a kissless guy anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.