[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you're lonely >tfw nobody really cares about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (5).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Tfw you're lonely
>tfw nobody really cares about you
>tfw ywn what it's like to be touched by a woman who loves you
>tfw ywn amount to anything
>tfw you are so useless, you are so ashamed of yourself you just lock yourself in your room and seldom leave
>tfw you are just eagerly waiting to die, in your room, staring at the ceiling or shitposting on /r9k/
>tfw ywn know what pride and happiness feel like
>tfw you suffer inside every single second of every single day and you have nobody tell but Robots on 4chan who don't even care
>tfw you have systematically failed everything you ever did
>tfw you are so weak you can't handle the slightiest responsability
>tfw you have to accept loneliness is all you will ever know
>>
>>37734666
You're not alone, anon.

Origanoodle
>>
>>37734666
Maybe it's time to accept that nothing in your life will change if you don't go outside and make something of yourself. Fuckers on this board expect some magical shit to happen while they spend everyday jerking their dicks to hentai in there rooms. Life isn't as difficult as you make it out to be.
>>
>>37735587
You are a huge retard.

Not everyone lives in America you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37735619
Unless you live in Uganda you can slurp on these fucking nuts. Where the fuck do you live where you can't get a job?
>>
>>37735644
I already attend university, I can't work too.

I live in Italy and people here don't meet through small part time jobs like you do in America, it's a completely different culture on so many levels I don't even know when to start, constantly reading about America here on /r9k/ and 4chan has made me realize how incredibly distant our worlds are.

Some examples:

1)People here never go alone to bars, they always go with their group of friends
2)Most people here go to uni and don't work unless they're really poor
3)University classes are gigantic and people don't make friends there, also if you go to a faculty like Engineering or computer science you can forget about meeting girls, since the ratio is a girl to 100 males, also if you go to university there are only specific subjects/courses, no generic courses you can take or minor in like in America
>>
>>37735587
Tried that. Failed miserably.
>>
>>37735759
Then you'll have to stick it out until you get out of uni. College and bars aren't the only ways to meet people. I get what you're saying, but people on this board bitch and moan about the most common shit everyone else in the fucking world encounters in life.
>>
>>37735840
"""Trying""" for a week doesn't really count as trying.
>>
>>37735905
I've tried for well over a decade actually.
>>
>>37735881
Besides, you sound like a normie who should get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>37735759
Let's be honest with ourselves here, every single one of those points applies to the United States as well.
1) Normies always attend bars with groups of friends, though of course a Chad/Stacy can make friends alone but rarely ever have to
2) A degree is almost a requirement for a decent job nowadays
3)Uni classes are gigantic here as well

Granted, I don't doubt there are real benefits to living in the US compared to Italy, for example simply the right to purchase a firearm. But the ones you listed are a bit erroneous my friend.
>>
>>37735587
I had a job for 2 years and nothing changed i still felt like everyone hated me and i was shy as ever despite constantly being around people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.