[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitc oin-price-is-tumbling-20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1485579179240.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485579179240.png
80KB, 288x211px
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-is-tumbling-2017-6
>tfw the cryptocurrencyfag that has been shilling stuff like BTC and Etherum will probably have to become a wagie soon
>>
>>37733593
>implying the price isn't dropping because he rapidly sold all of his coins
He's going to buy back into it after the price raises again.
>>
>>37733630
>implying you're not him trying to save face on an anonymous cardboard crafting website
>implying you're not in denial for losing 20% of your money and your plan for the future
>>
>>37733593
It was 3000 , last week and it's down to 2994.3 it will probably go back up.
>>
>>37733691
It's 2300, what are you talking about?
>>
>>37733593
you do realize they have just been trying to drive up the prices to sell all the worthless coins they been sitting on right?
bubble popping just means they are cashing out while they still can. you can bet all the big deals got made before it happened.
>>
What annoys me about BTC are the articles that talk about how it's the future of currency, how it's so great and that it will be used everywhere.
No. It's for drugs and gambling. That's all it's ever been for and all it will ever be. You might be able to buy a few knick knacks at obscure niche web sites, and maybe Valve will humor you and let you jump through hoops to buy a game with it, but those are flukes.
>>
Tfw two intelligence to fall for the crypto meme
>>
23.3% down in one fucking week
And people think this shit is going to be currency?????
>>
why does it go down?
>>
Dont care anyway. Btc and eth is the past.

WAVES is the future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.