[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not go crazy being a virgin at 27?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1488222875715.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1488222875715.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
How do you not go crazy being a virgin at 27?
>>
>>37733394
>tfw 21 year old virgin and already going crazy.
>>
why do you guys always make it about being a virgin. more like, how do you not go crazy from having little to no social contact for years.
>>
>>37733509
>tfw actually enjoy being alone
I just wish I had sex so I wouldn't feel like a loser for failing at something literally every biological creature that lead to me managed to do.
>>
>>37733509
This also but not having sex does get me sexually frustrated. Just fapped twice in a row to shake the feeling off.
>>
>>37733509

Not op but 26 KHV, I really dislike social interactions, especially with normies. They just annoy me. Trust me I've tried many times to fit in, I cannot stand talking with them. I still crave sex though, which I cannot get without social skills and a group of friends.
>>
>>37733563
I'm a virgin obviously, but I believe the anons who did it late and said it's underwhelming and doesn't change anything.

>>37733568
exactly, just fap and it will go away. even if you had sex you'd be sexually frustrated again later on, like the normals who complain boo hoo I haven't gotten laid in a week.
>>
do you guys really care if you never have sex? its a fleeting feeling that is far less of a big deal than it is made out to be. focus on doing things that make you happy, and odds are you'll find sexual fulfillment down the line as well. Don't worry so much!
>>
>>37733739

I care that I am missing out on something so important that everyone else seems to get, some guys very easily, yet I can't even come close to getting for some reason. Everywhere I go I see sex, online, movies, music, advertisements, everywhere I go I see happy couples holding hands (i've never had a gf), every day I am reminded how weird I am for being closer to 30 and a virgin. So yeah I "care".
>>
>>37733797
Why do you think so many of us try to tell you guys that sex is overrated? Those advertisements are not real life, they're just selling a product. Sex is not the most awesome thing in the world. Good but not always great. Listen to those that thave said they lost their.virginity to a hooker and mention how their life still sucks.
>>
>That feel when you have a gf that you turned into a horny little nympho by talking about tons of sexual stuff since she was 12.
>She turned 18 back in November.
>Took 6 years, but it worked.
>Parents like me.

Feels better when you work for it.
>>
>>37733394
why don't you just fuck a hooker?
It's not like you have any remaining dignity to lose.

>>37733509
>little to no social contact
that's the real problem actually.

And still it's almost never the actual root of the problem, most people here had abusive families, live surrounded by people outside of their economic class or never learned how to be social in the first place, and when you end up completely alone recovery is really hard (albeit not impossible)
>>
>>37733865

I literally don't care if its overrated, as a man I have a biological urge to fuck. And I'm not getting it fulfilled. Honestly I think at this point I am a dangerous mentally unhinged person. I drink water every day and think nothing of it, but a person lost in the desert dying of dehydration sure as shit would not take a glass of water for granted.
>>
>>37733973
Shag a hooker then, get it out of your system. Your life won't improve much, but you can stop.bitching about it.
>>
>>37734024

I can't man, I live in the US and there are no hookers around here unless I went to the ghetto and fucked a black one.

>>37733957

> live surrounded by people outside of their economic class or never learned how to be social in the first place, and when you end up completely alone recovery is really hard (albeit not impossible)

Yeah that kind of describes me. I have no way of climbing out of this hole, too late. I'm 26 and not in school anymore. Can't just make friends.
>>
File: attali-jew-3.jpg (61KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
attali-jew-3.jpg
61KB, 550x367px
>>37733394

>be me
>49 and virgin
>and I know that sometime around 30 you'll just stop obsessing with your virginity
>>
Hire a hooker. Pay for a few hours. Enjoy it.

I'm not saying it'll make you feel all better, it won't. But it'll be better than jacking off again.
>>
>>37734050
Eros dot com

Also check out a site called the exotic review
>>
>>37733394
just be yourself mate

origiallllllinLAL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.