[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a 30 second conversation with a girl >fall in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1897948326.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1897948326.png
8KB, 509x619px
>have a 30 second conversation with a girl
>fall in love

Why am I like this?
>>
File: 2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg (140KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg
140KB, 600x572px
>>37732968
There's a Whomp comic that explains this.
>>
>>37732968
This could be because of some form of autism

like myself, people with autism fixate on objects/people and have trouble disconnecting this fixation.

This personal stops me from actually wanting to speak to girls because i know ill be depressed when i eventually and inevitability fall for them.

Get help if you can anon

>ITT anon needs to realise women dont want to fuck him
>>
>>37733019
This hurts. Especially how dismissive Agrias is. Fuck Agrias.
>>
>>37733088
>>ITT anon needs to realise women dont want to fuck him
Oh I have loooooooong realised this. But this is the first time a girl has gone out of her way to talk to me in about 2 years. I even shook her hand. I can't help fixating on her
>>
>>37733088
>>37733134
What's even the point of interacting with women you don't want to fuck? Even normalfags know better than to do this.
>>
>>37733134

Same anon here,

This is likely similar to the image above,

because of the long gap between interaction this has likely left you with a slightly warped ideology, i think this changes with experience as you learn to disassociate quicker.
>>
>>37733134
I actually found that talking to the individual helps because you either learn that they don't like you and that they have flaws which really helps you disassociate.

>never met someone that has flaws that I can ignore
>>
>>37733256
I'm the kind that fixates on those flaws and gets upset becausw of it despite being very aware of it and my own flaws.
I'm workin on it but man, it's hard not being petty.
>>
>>37733156
>What's even the point of interacting with women you don't want to fuck?
Except I do want to fuck them though. Where did I say I didn't? I think you need to reread very carefully, I see where you went wrong
>>
>>37732968
Most likely because you're deprived of female attention/interest so you become hyper-receptive to it.
>>
>>37733301

Yeah I agree but we all cannot be chads anon,

If you can anon try to find those flaws and methodically work through what you dislike about said person, if you fixate about the things you like you will fall deeper.

Hope I've helped anon, being similar im still trying to finds way myself.
>>
>>37733347
What's the point of interacting with women that you're not going to fuck, whether you want to or not?
>>
Keep loving them then. Learn to swallow the rejection and sadness but always follow your heart. Nothing wrong with loving somebody.
>>
>>37733399

learning key social interactions as you cannot remove the autism
>>
File: bilde.jpg (45KB, 276x320px) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
45KB, 276x320px
>don't have a conversation with a guy
>fall in love with him anyway
>>
>>37733426
What's the point of learning social interaction if the autism can't be removed anyway?
>>
>>37733421

Well said anon,

>against all the anons, love is a biological emotion, it can be suppressed but not completely removed.
>>
>>37733513

Because when you grow up anon, you will realise that this earth doesn't treat the socially retarded very well.
>>
>>37733097
gotta be cold to make him remember the lesson dude
>>
>>37733552
If the autism cannot be removed, then that means you'll never not be socially retarded no matter how much you learn and effort you put in. Just don't interact with people and it doesn't matter whether you're socially retarded or not.
>>
>>37733596

Dampen the effects of the autism for when you inevitably have to interact.

>have you never got a taste of the good life.
>>
File: 1444018271026.jpg (57KB, 386x371px) Image search: [Google]
1444018271026.jpg
57KB, 386x371px
>talk to a girl
>imagine the rest of your lives together
>>
File: Abracadabra.gif (986KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Abracadabra.gif
986KB, 500x270px
>>37733677
>talk to girl
>imagine killing her then myself so we'd spend our last moments together
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.