[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working in abandoned house >bunch of boxes in attic >find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: received_227519687763693.jpg (82KB, 712x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_227519687763693.jpg
82KB, 712x1184px
>working in abandoned house
>bunch of boxes in attic
>find some divorce papers
>so this guy was stalking his exwife and she called the cops and he went to jail

I was reading the love letters and it was pretty funny

Even found a gift im selling ayy lmao
>>
Post some photos of the love letters
>>
>>37730538
Do it OP, post the love letters
>>
File: 20170615_134949-1.jpg (779KB, 1936x2582px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_134949-1.jpg
779KB, 1936x2582px
Its a golden wedding band with a name inside and 3letters 10kp ring with 7 stones

Probably getting $200 at a pawn shop

Anyway another man's loss is another man's PRECIOUSSSSS
>>
I grabbed a handful of the letters and most I left but will be there next week and they might still be there

Most of them were ripped to shreds so I couldn't take them with me but will post what I got

They got divorced in 97' they were in their mid 20s i think
>>
>>37730604
What was funny is that it was mostly his letters and i guess they were returned to him or something

There was this one where he said "sorry i stalked you and you had to imprison me but I hope we can still be friends latter but I doubt it lol :)

Im guessing he was autistic or something
>>
File: 1497550667550.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1497550667550.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
this had a picture inside
>>
>>37731082
Are those sum digits i see?

I request random anon to test it
I would but im a lil bitch
>>
>>37731169
Theres a bunch of numbers and addresses

So his brother sent him this letter and he says hes fucking the cheerleader in fron of their house. They were carpooling and she sat on his di k or something

This kid was edgy, first page said he was in detention and how kuch he hated school and could t wait for his brother to get out of prison so they could "fuck some bitches"

Said his teacher was gay for giving him detention for cussing or something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.