[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 30% of the degenerate, misogynistic, and autistic loser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: ROBOT SURVEY.png (30KB, 1080x1037px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT SURVEY.png
30KB, 1080x1037px
> 30% of the degenerate, misogynistic, and autistic loser here still managed to get laid.

> You haven't

Literally, what is your excuse?
>>
>>37727623
Wonder how many use /britfeel/. Seems to be a larger majority of non virgins on there.
>>
Anxiety. I know thats a shitty meme answer but its true. Im scared to interact with people and the very thought of it makes my stomach tie in a knot.
>>
I bet they counted hookers
>>
Because said 30% is not part of the woman hating victimizing manchild crew, that's all. You don't have to be a virgin to know the feels of loneliness and despair. Something too many robots fail to understand.

Also, in my case, I used to be a virgin until a few months ago, I'm fucking 28 years old and used to believe I was beyond hope too. The only difference is tgat I never let my frustrations turn me into a fucking hateful, envious and bitter piece of shit. My frustration was always inward and my hatred exclusively directed at myself, but I never stopped treating girls like human beings and, although they made me feel very insecure and intimidated me a lot, eventually, I met one I felt so good and comfortable with that everything happened on its own.

The only reason why so many robots are still frustrated virgins is because they refuse to let go of their fierce hatred and crippling fears, which is a monumental task, to be modest, since said virginal frustration is the source of said hatred which, in turn, creates more hatred and frustration. A vicious circle indeed, but onr that must be broken at all cost.
>>
File: fae.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
MFW no excuse
>>
Sex without mutual love and emotional intimacy is soul crushing. It's easy to find someone to stick yourself into (especially if alcohol is involved). It's harder to find someone who will love and stand by you. That's what I want.
>>
File: ROBOT SURVEY~01.png (105KB, 908x1093px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT SURVEY~01.png
105KB, 908x1093px
>>37727735
90% of them did not use hookers
The majority of nonvirgin "robots" lost it to partners in committed relationships before they turned 18 like any other regular, normal people do.
>>
File: ROBOT SURVEY ~ 02.png (52KB, 915x524px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT SURVEY ~ 02.png
52KB, 915x524px
>>37727868
The majority of these nonvirgin robots were in at least 1 serious relationships.
>>
>>37727623
no male reproductive rights, STD's and false rape accusations.
>>
>>37727623
at least this is proof that /r9k/ really is just a board of normies, and robots are just a dying minority here. robots will flee and go to the other sites, then the normies slowly find out and start invading again until they take over that too, and the cycle just continues. the eternal chase
>>
>>37728280

More than half of the board is virgin. Are you blind or just completely deluded?

Again with the useless victim complex. From my point of view, finding fellow robots who share my romantic experience and don't completely believe humans and themselves are worthless is a rarity. In every thread it's always 2 to 4-5 non-virgin posters who argue against 20 frustrated virgins who are way too stubborn to even consider the possibility that they may be wrong about a few of their worldviews.

Wake the fuck up, nigga! Your kind used to be a minority on /r9k/ before it became filled with juvenile little pussy bitches who blame the entire world for the fact that they'll never find the balls to rise above themselves. Your kind is actually a rising majority. I miss the time when I could talk about my ex whwn she dumped me and find sympathy and other fellow fuck ups who understand failing a girl's expectations until she leaves your ass without having some fucking /b/ tier memefiend going "HAHAHA ENJOY UR BROKEN HEART FILTHY NORMIE SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR FUCKING USED GOODS KEK TRIPLE KEK AND GO BACK TO LE LE REDDIT XD".

You fags ruined this board and I am glad you will never taste love or pussy because nobe of you deserve any of it. If you hate it here, why don't you fags band together, stop using the excuse that wizchan is too slow and collectively fuck off there to get your precious little safe space away from thosr meanie bullies who challenge your naive and inexperienced worldviews?
>>
>>37727623
>>37727903
When was this survey taken

I wanna respond to it
>>
>>37728651
I think you should kill yourself, unironically.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
>>
They are normalfags and woman.
>>
Who cares

The statistics show that this is still mostly a virgin board.

now fuck off
>>
>>37728702

ok

original pepsi.
>>
>>37728896
I'm not fucking around, you can legit fuck off if you're ever going to complain about virgins on /r9k/.

Or 4chan in general, the moment Moot thought it was okay to let normalfags on 4chan was the moment this website perished.
>>
>>37727623
I tried faggotry lately and I didn't like it. Does it count as losing virginity? He came inside me...
>>
>>37728928

Do you see me give a fuck?

Fuck off to wizchan.
>>
>>37729027
I recognize you.
You've been posting here the entire day telling robots to fuck off to Wizchan.

Why are you posting here all day telling /r9k/'s core userbase to fuck off?
>>
>>37729027
Fuck off to normiebook,or plebbit, or snapcuck, or any of the millions of retarded ass social media platforms for normie cocksuckers like you
>>
>>37729077

First of all, I'm not that guy and second, I'm positive I was here before you because I remember a time when we could talk relationship problems without memebabies shitting up the place.
>>
>>37729100

Are you capable of speaking in something else than memes, you brainwashed teenage baby?
>>
>>37728651
you are correct. i jumped to conclusions and swapped the colors somehow. like color dyslexia or some shit.

anyway, obligatory GO BACK TO LE REDDIT LE NORMIE MAN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37729153
Are you capable of posting on /r9k/ without hurling insults?

Why do you come here if all you ever do is fight with people?
You're disrupting so many other treads with your normalfaggotry.
>>
>>37729200
To share feels when my life isn't going very great.

But then you fags show up with your "WAAAH WAAAH I HAVE BIGGER ISSUES THAN YOU, YOU DON'T BELING HERE!" as if this was a competition to see who is the biggest fuck up rather than a place to find some sympathy, which is how things used to be before you elitist bossy fucks started claiming the place for your own.
>>
>>37729250
You had sex.
You've had women

You don't deserve any sympathy, fuck off
>>
>>37729250
Fuck off normonigger. You don't have any problems.
>>
>>37729377

So what? Being a virgin entitle you to being a fucking dick? You act like a bratty child who's jealous of Billy's gameboy on the school's playground who starts talking shit about him because he's got something you desperately want and you fucking wonder why people in general think you are a piece of shit? You're a grown man, start acting like it.

>>37729427

Spoken like a genuine tumblrette on the subject of cis white men. Ohhhh my life is so perfect! Once I had sex, money started falling down the sky directly in my wallet and every hot woman in existence just offered to pay to own them. I no longer have bills to pay, responsibilities, I eat for free and I live in a fucking castle..Thank you, sex, for making everything in life easy. All of those cancer patients, war victims and homeless people probably got that because they were virgins HAHAHA!

At first I admit I was a bit frustrated by your attitude, but now, I'm just laughing. I would not say that you deserved being ridiculed, laughed at and treated like shit growing up, turning you into a tragedy, but seeing your current, shamefull and dignity lacking behavior, I say you deserve to be ridiculed and laughed at in your present situation. Eat shit you manchild. You build your own prison when you decided to be an entitled 12 year old baby forever.
>>
>>37730183
You don't belong here and you never will.
Go chug a bottle of bleach normie, you don't have a single real problem.
>>
>>37730183
>You build your own prison when you decided to be an entitled 12 year old baby forever.

This is some top tier projection.
>>
>>37730835

>Saying that people who had sex deserve no sympathy and cannot have problems is adult behavior.

Keep em comin'
>>
>>37728668
It was about 2 weeks ago. Missed it buddy. True robots are here 24/7 anyway.
>>
File: 1475636443229.jpg (50KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1475636443229.jpg
50KB, 600x833px
>>37727623
I got real lucky last year

Will probably never get laid again
>>
>>37729377
>>37729427
You have zero problems in your life, you manchildren.

>waaaah mommy bought the wrong tendies

Adults have far, far bigger problems than you could ever imagine having. The difference is that we don't whine all day about them, we do something about them.
>>
>>37730835
It's a very accurate description of some /r9k/ posters though. How is it not?
>>
>>37727759
>but onr that must be broken at all cost.

spot the incel
>>
File: we smart.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
we smart.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
Can't get laid if I don't leave my house and don't talk to people when I do.
>>
>>37727623
I refuse to settle for a ham planet. I don't mind them a bit homely though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.