[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Robots Smoke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2608.jpg (79KB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
79KB, 640x564px
Cigarettes I mean.

Does it make life more bareable?
>>
>>37727026
Yes, but the jews over charge for smokes and it makes you smell like a forest fire. But if youre like me and don't care about that or the cancer then its great to pass the time
>>
No. It's a disgusting habit. Smokers fucking annoy me and stink like crap.
>>
>>37727026
Yea, but not A class ones. I'll stick with rolling tobacco and papers.
It makes me not think of my life for 10-15 minutes, witch is good.
>>
>>37727061
You are paying towards healthcare.
>>
>>37727026
Cigarettes are gross. I always associate them with poor people.
>>
File: 1496921892309.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496921892309.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>37727026
Yes I smoke to bear with my crippling anxiety. I always carry cologne and gum around so I don't stink like shit.
>>
>>37727026
while you're smoking it yeah, but if you're smoking to fill the void in your chest, it won't do you much good. the relief gets shorter and shorter every time and you end up smoking more every day.
>>
it makes you feel like a slave
>>
Just start doing heroin, anon, don't be a pussy.
>>
>>37727026
>Does it make life more bareable?
It is useful for social bonding so you need to, it gives you something to do when nervous. Sometimes girls even dig it, leave it to your tastes if those are the ones you want.

It gets hellish expensive, stinks, numbs your tastebuds, can lose you some weight and will probably kill you.
>>
>>37727026
i have since i was 11. disgusting fucking habit, but i love going out on the town and having a few minutes to myself. or just taking a break from whatever i'm doing at home.
>>
yeah durinig some sort of psychotic phase. that was years ago, I quit instantly and never smoked again except for once at a funeral when we had to let a really young man go and nobody had anything to say so we all just lit one.
>>
I smoke
Really shoudent do it but I grew up around a family who smokes. After my first really "bad" call in EMS I just asked a co worker for a smoke and started from there. I was hooked.

I can quit I I set my mind to it but no ambition to do so. I really should stop before it gets harder.
>>
>>37727694
I feel you. I started at 13 because I socialized with white trash and was a generally angsty edgy kid.
now I'm 22 and still hooked. I can quit for some months but I always go back.
I switched to vaping a few months ago though. it helps a lot. I dont smell like shit, dont breath so much poison, but still get my nicotine fix.
do not mess with the nicotine jew. it wont end well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.