[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to tell this someone >be me, 21, germany, at uni, wearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 46d.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
46d.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
Need to tell this someone

>be me, 21, germany, at uni, wearing shorts with a belt, dont wear underwear (cause it feels better)
>on my way to uni in train/tram
>take seat in one of these 4 seat "configurations" that are facing each other
>not a lot of space, awkwardly sit down

>qt3.14 sitting in front of me
>looks at me... longer than normal and a few times in a row...
>look down
>notice you can clearly see my dick pressing against the shorts
>ohshit
>try to move and wiggle in order to fix it
>it doesnt work
>notice I wear the belt a bit tighter than usual. this is why the shorts are pressed up against my crotch
>cant fix it
>try to ignore it
>just pretend I didnt see it
>she still looks at me
>see her looking at my dick out of the corner of my eye
>feel an erection coming
>pic related
>absolute panic
>pretty sure she has already seen the bulge growing
>at my station
>get up and go
>she also leaves the tram here (probably also a student)

What do /r9k/? Masturbate to this memory or kill myself?... I was dying out of shame, but it also was kind of hot.
Her reaction was "unexpected". Maybe she even liked it. Pulling your dick out might be a pretty effective method of picking up girls.

Anyways, since she is probably also studying there, there is a good chance I will see her again and if that ever happens I might just have to kill myself.
>>
>not adjusting your dick like an alpha
Never gonna make it out of the pit
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.