[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's been two months since i started to become more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: heyheyitsesther.jpg (2MB, 2628x2581px) Image search: [Google]
heyheyitsesther.jpg
2MB, 2628x2581px
>it's been two months since i started to become more and more intrigued and infatuated by this barely legal looking jewish schoolgirl that i see every single day on my morning commute, we always sit in the same opposing seats
>i literally can't get her out of my head, her deep dark blue eyes, her eyebrows, her hair, the way she tries to sneak a look thinking i'm not trying to do the same, the way she's starting to throw me a little smile, her simple black pleated dress, her dark thights and her stan smiths
>all I can think about is taking her virginity, slowly corrupting her, getting her to the point where she's trying to choke me with her soft little hands, her trembling voice calling me a filthy goyim

What do about this feel ?

>pic related what she looks like, except brown hair and blue eyes
>>
>>37723691
Is that herpes infection on her lips?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-211008.jpg (800KB, 1076x2958px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-211008.jpg
800KB, 1076x2958px
Do you think you could manage to cum on her without anyone noticing?
>>
inb4 just talk to her anon
>>
File: Stan_Smith_7736.png (74KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Smith_7736.png
74KB, 320x240px
>>37723691
>her stan smiths

what did he mean by this?

also have you even tried to stop making the same thread and actually do something about it
>>
File: 1485949973172.png (796KB, 1023x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485949973172.png
796KB, 1023x765px
Have you tried, oh I don't know, talking to her? Just don't act like a spastic about it.
>>
>>37725744
>>37725704
What am I, some sort of faggot ?
>>
>>37725772
Maybe say "Hey, I see you all the time. Can I ask your name?" Either she'll tell you or tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>37725772
Well, obviously, yeah.
>>
>>37723691
Damn she must be hot.Don't waste the fucking opportunity anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.