[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you had to/wanted to fight someone in school but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170615_025106.jpg (372KB, 1302x962px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_025106.jpg
372KB, 1302x962px
Have any of you had to/wanted to fight someone in school but didnt because of fear of getting trouble?
>>
I wanted to but didn't because I was afraid I did not know how to throw punches.
>>
I would've gotten my ass kicked in front of everybody.
>>
No, I am a pacifist. I did want to murder a lot of people indiscriminately though.
>>
I wanted but I've never had a reason to. I wish there had been more pricks in my school.
>>
File: 1497384521636.jpg (87KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497384521636.jpg
87KB, 677x960px
>>37722493
Ive gotten into fights before but they got really bad when i was moved to a ghetto all nigger kids highschool.
I mean that seriously by the way, not exagerating, i was the only white kid among the 1200 spics and niggers in that god forsaken school.

Because of this i started lifting and boxing.
I got pretty good and i took down a really tall black kid, he had an east t accent and loved to brag alot.
The problem is though, i basically lost every fight even though i won alot of them after i learned to box.
The reason being that when a nigger starts to lose his friends will jump you and stomp on your ass.
Its not easy to fight 3 or 5 people at once, even though jackie chan made it look so easy.
Have i ever wanted to kill someone?
Im a very violent person.
I have some deep seated emotional issues and even when someone just insults me at face value and i dont even know them, i instantly have to restrain my self from strangling thrm to death.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.