[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've been so long without any sort of companionship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1486606182434.jpg (23KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486606182434.jpg
23KB, 452x363px
>tfw you've been so long without any sort of companionship that you think it must be because you're naturally happier without friends or a romantic partner, but in actuality your interpersonal skills have just atrophied to the point where you're just too lazy to make any sort of attempt to socialize, and instead of accepting this bitter realization, you lie to yourself to avoid taking any responsibility for your crushing loneliness, but as time passes the lies become harder and harder to mask as truths, and your solo hobbies begin to be less satisfying, ultimately resulting in you spending hours of your life on a Cambodian garment-sewing forum, hoping that the silly, ephemeral conversations with random strangers will make you feel less terrible, but deep down you know this is just another lie and is delaying the inevitable suicide attempt that will occur when you can no longer bear the shame of being such a miserable, pathetic failure of a person
>>
i was just going to say the same thing desu
>>
File: 1478544663010.png (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478544663010.png
22KB, 520x390px
right in the ol feels op
>>
>>37721308
I'd never kill myself.

Fucking normies are locked in here with me. If I'm dead, I can't leech. If Im dead, I cant drive slow on the freeway.

I enjoy loafing too. I'll never get tired of it.
>>
I feel you OP.
There's a point of no return where after being without companionship for so long you basically forget how to talk to people in real life. Some random outgoing person needs to like you a lot and persistently pull you outside if you're ever gonna climb out of the hole.

Maybe try making a craigslist add for that.
>>
>>37721308
>atrophied
No boyo, I've always been an awkward loner who was shit at socializing.
>>
File: 1479269354247.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1479269354247.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>37721308
ow my heart
>>
File: 1485563144709.jpg (621KB, 1339x940px) Image search: [Google]
1485563144709.jpg
621KB, 1339x940px
>>37721555
Have you yearned for companionship in spite of it?

Or do you genuinely prefer the asocial life?
>>
>>37721652
>Have you yearned for companionship in spite of it?
When I was younger (10-15) I was honestly completely content by myself, but in recent years I've started to yearn quite a bit for it. Hoping it will die down.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.