[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (11KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 350x219px
>known a girl for a while
>been DMing her on Instagram lately
>she messages me
>"what did you do today???"
> right after days "jk I don't actually care"
>if she didn't care why didn't she just remove the message
>she's never really shown hate towards me
>never been so fucking confused in my life
>>
you are being strung along because she likes the attention

just remove her and go on with your life desu
>>
>>37718437

>still trying with women
>still looking for answers
>still surprised that you're confused
>>
>>37718477
This here is the right answer. Saying "jk I don't care" is blatant disrespect. You just make her feel good and wanted. Cut that bitch off and never speak to her again.
>>
she doesn't respect you at all and probably only thinks about you when she needs attention of validation while you're making threads about her

kys my friend
>>
>Instagram
>Talk to girls
>phoneposting

Rip r9k
>>
>>37718437
From reading this thread I've come to realize the reason you people are single is because you don't understand social cues. It was only a bit of banter
>>
>>37718886
lmao cringe. "hurr durr i have superior social skills but I'm on r9k"
kill yourself asap. you're probably a doormat considering you see that as banter.
>>
>>37719013
The majority of girls do it you simply reply "haha go fuck yourself" Sorry that me pointing out that the reaction of this thread is ridiculous because you have no social skills what so ever
>>
>>37719129
loling hard @ you. keep trying to prove to r9k you're a socialite. aahahahahahha.
>>
>>37719238
I'm not trying to prove anything i'm stating the reaction of this thread was irrational and how to accurately deal with similar situations
>>
>>37719257
it's not banter retard. they've obviously been talking for a while. if it was banter, he'd be used to it and know how to respond by now. You really think in their friendship she just randomly started trying the bants? fuck no
>>
>>37719297
People usually don't immediately go into joke insults. They prefer to get to know the person and get comfortable with them. Your irrational anger is funny
>>
>>37719354
you're fucking RETARDED lmao. banter is how fucking ice is broken. if it would start anytime it would be in the beginning of the relationship. don't give a fuck about my anger. I'm an angry ass guy
>>
>>37719405
Some people like the get to know someone better before jumping into banter in case the person does not react positively. Girls especially do this. Please keep your autistic rage to yourself
>>
>>37719458
you're retarded. enjoy getting disrespected your entire life and seeing it as "haha just bantz "
>>
>>37719500
>calls me retarded repeatedly
>Doesn't disprove a single thing I have said
>Is proud of autistic irrational rage
Enjoy not being able to hold a single conversation without people thinking there is something wrong with you
>>
>>37719500
Another Anon here.

It was her just fucking around with him you spastic idiot. You're probably the kind of guy that instead of being cool and collected and being like
>"Haha Yeah. Go fuck yourself. Im sure your day was SO exciting, huh? ;P"
You'd go
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE WHORE BITCH? IVE BEEN TALKING TO YOU FOREVER. HOW DARE YOU?!?"

Boy. Wonder which kind of response is gonna be more favorable here?

Fucking chicken tendie neckbeards. I swear. You wonder why you're kissless.
>>
>>37719589
no it wasn't. you're on R9K you goddamn retard. a board with a mass of orbiters. he's probably an orbiter that she has no respect for, who she thinks she can treat like shit and get away with it.
>>
>>37718437
>DMing
???????
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.