[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 KHV >meet this 16 y/o girl (its legal here in Finland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: No+qt314_768670_4778679.png (145KB, 414x297px) Image search: [Google]
No+qt314_768670_4778679.png
145KB, 414x297px
>be 18 KHV
>meet this 16 y/o girl (its legal here in Finland okay)
>we both sync very well
>hang with her 1 week
>she reveals she has been with and fucked alot of guys since she was 13

what do i do, i want to like her but im kinda repulsed that she has basically been a cum dumpster for the last 3 years. i mean if this would be a 20 y/o woman that wants to settle down i would have dodged the bullet right away but she is just 16 and still in school. Im not sure if there is a bullet to be dodged and she says she im sweet and different like the other guys, wants sex and is smoking hot

do i continue my path to wizardry or is this an ok endeavour?
>>
If you stay with her you will officialy be the biggest cucked beta faggot on this board
>>
>>37718403
go for it anon, just wear a condom and don't be surprised when she cucks you
>>
Are all Finnish girls like this?

About a year ago, I was fucking around on Omegle and ended up connecting with this girl from Finland (I'm not telling you her age). We talked for like 5 minutes and then I asked to see her tits. She was like "ehhhh" at first but it didn't take much to convince her.

It shocked me afterwards how easily she was willing to show me her body and shit. She probably showed tons of guys.
>>
Dude, gross. Idgaf if you become fucking Harry shitter you matrix the fuck outa this bullet
>>
>18

more like 12.

>fucked alot of guys since she was 13

ya shes normal your not, maybe if you could chill out and learn a thing or two.

like ffs you're a KHV and your worried about your pride?
>>
>>37718470
i personally dont know but the majority opinion here is that women are very easy, just go look "10 countries where you can get laid the easiest"
>>
>>37718403
Just fuck her if it's legal.
>>
>only 16
>already has a multitude of dicks
>has been fucking since 13

I mean if those redflags aren't enough to tell you to go the other way then you're just flat out retarded. This is just going to end with you crying over some whore, your options are as follow:

A. Just sleep with her and don't get emotionally invested, but with you being a faggot that's nearly impossible and you'll end up getting your heartbroken.

B. Just walk away.

C. Be a cuck.

D. Just string her along and tell her whatever she wants to hear while you fuck her every chance you get.

D is the sensible answer but you'll probably go A or C, since this is usually how these situations play out.
>>
>>37718403
Fuck her you fool
>>
>>37718814
im allready emotionally invested :c
>>
>>37719052
You're fucked then buddy. I hope you don't have any friends at least that'll somewhat lower her chances of cheating on you (it won't, but at least you won't lose a friend in the process when she does do it).
>>
smash and dash like the rest of the guys that fucked her
>>
>>37718403
get it while you can. you'll feel like shit later down the road when the pussy is no longer on tap
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.