[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /nofriends/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: crying wojack.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojack.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
>be me
>have 1, maybe 2 friends
>one day friend asks if we can play video games
>my internet was dead due to my isp sucking balls so I told him to wait
>he said he used to work for the company and that he could help me fix it
>politely declines since someone was already hired to fix it
>after about 2 hours of telling him to not bother he blocked me on facebook, skype, banned me from the server we played on etc.

Why can't I find any meaningful relationships? This deeply saddens me as the guy even said he thinks i dont value him as a friend because I wouldnt let him fix my internet
>>
>>37718380
Same here. Lost a friend over him getting offended hen I tried to explain to him what he did wrong on his test question. Tried to make a new friend at Uni, didn't work out really. I have no idea how people think.
>>
File: 1401182297459.jpg (14KB, 316x230px) Image search: [Google]
1401182297459.jpg
14KB, 316x230px
>>37718380
>yfw you realize he was just trying to come over so he could try and fuck you

You probably dodged a bullet unless you're a faggot.
>>
>who here nofriends
>have 1, maybe 2 friends

REEEEE
>>
tfw you have literally no friends
the only people I talk to irl are my family and my therapists
>>
>>37718380
Friendships just sort of happen because you're close to each other physically long enough while thinking enough alike.
>>
I can't stand you people but I keep coming back here. Why?
I used to be a social butterfly. Then one of my friends, who was somewhat of an outcast, showed me this site. I became like him. Then I stopped going outside. I lost my girlfriend to this site. I lost my life to this site. Now I just want to kill myself.
>>
>>37718380
>>have 1, maybe 2 friends
>/nofriends/
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>37718986
probably that he has no friends now
>>
File: 1497184718563.png (670KB, 1573x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497184718563.png
670KB, 1573x636px
I have none

Im really good at talking to people and socialize, Im almost a Chad and always make people laugh or talk back, but no matter how good I am nobody tries to keep in contact with me

I taked photography classes and hang out with a group of cool people who I liked, talked a lot with them and everything, when the classes finished no one asked my number or fb, later on I saw that pretty much all of them added each other on fb to keep in touch, even the ones that were quiet all the time, except me, I gave up, I just borned to be alone, It was the last time I tried to be social, it's just a pathetic exausting work for me, it shouldnt been this way, normal people don't try hard to be social or gain friends, im alone and im ok this way, i don't care for nobody except for me, if I need sex Ill pay for it, r9kt is my social window for the world, I have my pets and thats all I guess, we just bornes this way
>>
I have one friend but he's a massive normalfag and annoying and I wish he weren't my friend but I'm too much of a bitch boy to cut people off.
>>
How do you guys deal with this? WHat do you do all day?
Newly friendless here. They did things that showed me they didn't care so I cut off.
>>
>>37718380
I have 1 IRL friend, been friends for 7 years, great guy and we still hang around on weekends but now that he has a job we hang out even less then when he was in college and i was a neet, If he wasn't a redpilled failed normie born to wizardry i would be more worried, I am still worried that he will get a gold digger succubus and i will be friendless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.