[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PURGE LEFTISTS NOW!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 0kpokb0f8qty.jpg (164KB, 1242x899px) Image search: [Google]
0kpokb0f8qty.jpg
164KB, 1242x899px
THAT'S IT!!! ALL LIBERALS GO AWAY. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!!!!
Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm:
>Stupid
>Democrat
>Poor
I voted Trump and I'll do it a-fucking-gain in 2020 AND THEN AGAIN FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY

Voter I.D. Laws aren't racis, leftists claiming they are, are racist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
>BADA BING

The Democrats and Republicans never switched in the 60's, that's a fucking Democrat myth to absolve themselves of forming the KKK, and JIm Crow Laws so that they could take advantage of the civil rights movement in the 60's and get the black vote. LBJ even said "I'll have those Niggers voting Democrat for 200 years!". LO AND BEHOLD. Any Black democrats reading this post, go fuck yourself. You're the sellouts do your research.
>BADA BOOM

Liberals are literally fucking retarded. Especially you "WE WUZ" Niggas. If colonialism didn't happen, like you wish, then you NIGGERS would be eating shit and pozzing eachothers neg holes in a fucking Mudhut. Adobe if you're lucky.

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE!!!

YOU CAN'T CALL ME A FACIST WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY SHUTTING DOWN PUBLIC FORUMS THAT HOST PEOPLE WITH DIFFERING OPINIONS. YOU CANT CALL ME A FASCIST WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY DRESSING UP BLACK COSTUMES AND ASSAULTING THOSE WHO DON'T SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU DO!!!

When I have this world under my thumbs, you Leftists will be the first to GO!!!!!!

YOU KEKS WILL LOSE THE CIVIL WAR.
>>
So did you think this would contribute to any logical conversation or are you just shitting your terrible opinions on r9k because nobody else will listen to you?
>>
it is my sacred duty to kill myself
>>
By "the 60's" you mean the 1860s right? Because that definitely happened.
>>
>>37714285
I didn't read this. I stopped at "BADA BING". It was just too much for my Google support ass to handle.
>>
>>37714392
Then give me a fucking time table, cause that shit never happened. You fucking KIKE!!!
>>
File: 12050304931552.jpg (380KB, 840x854px) Image search: [Google]
12050304931552.jpg
380KB, 840x854px
>>37714285
>Just because I'm black
You're dumber than the rednecks who vote against their interests. Literally helping the people who shoot you in the street

I can tolerate the ghetto rats who vote for gibs more than the uncle tom who thinks he'll be fine if he sucks enough white dicks
>>
>>37714488
History nor politics are my thing but sometime between the 1860s and 1936 is when the shift became apparent. The Reps were a new party descendant of the Whig party with the same economic policy, but new rhetoric concerning the expanding west, slavery, and hands-free government. This is seen today as topics only Dems would be pushing for. Also if iirc they didn't like the New Deal at all, so they distanced themselves from government funded programs which would be the most pertinent change in platform.
>>
>>37714659
HOLY SHIT!!!! I'll trace your IP and slice open your kike jugular.
>>
all tripfags will hang on the day of the rope
>>
>>37714285
>>i for trump
>not taking your natural born right as a american citizen and refusing to vote
smhtbhfam
get off my board you non kekistani
>>
>>37714285
>purge leftists now
>all liberals go away
So which one is it my politically retarded, melanin enriched friend?
>>
desu i hate myself too. didn't really understand until recently that i was galloping on the yellow brick road to my own suicide.

also, most west africans captured for the slave trade lived in their STRAW HUTS before whitey came along with guns, textiles and booze.
>>
>>37715071
I've been led to believe, by an admittedly limited body of secondhand knowledge mostly gathered from a couple of Youtube videos, that places like west Africa and North America lagged so far behind because of geography. The land and the animals in these areas apparently only really supported a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Hence why bush culture is only recently disappearing in sub-Saharan African countries with the advent of things like exported crops, farming techniques and actually domesticatable animals
>>
>>37715499
Correct. The haves and the have-nots. Just speaks to the importance of human curiosity. If we as a genus never ventured off of our plain to lands unknown the Sapiens who are now called Europeans would have never found the rich fertile lands of Eurasia or the Americas.
>>
>>37714285

Relax bro. I'm with you. But lefties are losers they always sabotage themselves because they are cucks and women.
>>
>>37714285
>defending Memelo Yiannopoulos and Ann "excessive radiation is good for cancer" Coulter
Retards like them, you, and Zyklon Ben are why conservatism is being sidelined as the dumbass hucklefuck ideology.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>37715808
>excessive radiation is good for cancer
Technically that's true, it's really good to be exposed to excessive radiation if you're cancer.

Did she actually say this shit? Is this the early 1900s?
>>
>THAT'S IT!!! ALL LIBERALS GO AWAY. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!!!!
Even right wing liberals?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.