[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of playing video games anymore? Most of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download 2.jpg (10KB, 440x114px) Image search: [Google]
download 2.jpg
10KB, 440x114px
What's the point of playing video games anymore? Most of them are stale and forgetful. Also the gaming community ruins the hobby for me.
>>
>>37712814

>What's the point of playing video games anymore?

To pass the time, to fill the hole in your life that is otherwise not filled. It's an ersatz way of getting the experiences our brains crave.

>Also the gaming community ruins the hobby for me

I don't associate with the "gaming community", my Steam accounts are friends with lots of people and lots of groups but I did that for giveaways and gamers can be quite generous. But there is nothing gamers can do that I haven't seen before online.
>>
>>37712814
Fembot here

Because they're FUN
>>
>new vidya
I don't bother with. Haven't really for a few years. It's all cash grab shit these days, I've found.
I have a few video games that I play daily and have for years/decades (SC:BW/SC2/CSS) and just stick with those. In CS:S I have a regular server where everyone knows each other, so I can pretend I have friends - and I like starcraft a lot and 1v1 all day every day when you're a NEET is a good way to pass time.
I'm 26 and thought I'd be sick of vidya by now but nah, I have done nothing but since I was like 10, really, so I figure I'll be playing them in one manner or another till I die.
>>
>>37712814
I don't really play games anymore. The ones I do play tend to be ones that require a big commitment of time (right now Stellaris). But other than that its hard to get any joy out of them anymore.

>Also the gaming community ruins the hobby for me.
Same, most of them just seem to be /v/ tier shitheads.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.