[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk to the gym >try to not virgin walk so I look up >a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487591085006.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487591085006.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
>walk to the gym
>try to not virgin walk so I look up
>a man looks at me, gives me a thumbs up
>give him thumbs up back
>asks me how I am
>say good, ask him how we know each other since I have no idea who the fuck it is
>says he gave me a train ticket once
>I travel with public transport for free so that's bullshit
>he tells me is a man from the streets and he doesn't forgot faces
>not me
>Circular argument
>walk away
>Looking up from the ground.....not even once
Seriously don't try it robots, only bad things happen.
>>
Yeah gym people are weird, I'm never going back to one.
>>
>>37707099
Why didn't you just play along? He was probably just trying to be friends.
>>
>>37707099

That was a basic social interaction anon, jesus christ.
>>
>>37707633
It happened close to the train station, at the gym no one talks.
>>37707704
He was ~40 and looked like he did drugs. Although he wasn't under the influence of anything. So there was that and the fact that he was Implying I owed him one.
>>
>>37707901

Yeah, then you probably made the right call waving him off. But look at it this way, when you walk with your head up high, more people are going to approach you. Sure, you'll end up talking to some strung out homeless guys from time to time, but on some occasions, you'll find yourself making genuine connections with interesting people.

At the very least, you'll be able to tell a story about your strange interactions. It beats isolating yourself and vicariously living your life through canned, prepackaged experiences that are shoved onto introverts through media.

Keep putting yourself out there OP. It's the only way that you'll have experiences that you can truly call your own. They might be painful or awkward at times, but at least they are your own.
>>
>>37707099
don't listen to him do it i had some best keks when i looked up
>be me
>go home after school
>waiting for street light turn green
>hobo approaches me
>"Do you have any money"he asks
> i said no im broke
>he gave me 10 bucks and said "here take it"
>im fucking speechless
>then he says something about being good father or some shit
>light turned green and i run as fast as i could while laughing my ass off
>>
File: smug-pepe2.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>37707099
>be me
>see some faggot virgin staring at the floor
>he dares look up from the floor around me, Chad Chadington
>pretty to be friendly with thumbs up and act like I gave him a ticket one time
>faggot spergs out as expected
>laugh as he walks away looking deeper into the ground than before
>>
>>37709326
That actually makes sense. I'll keep my head up high, thanks anon.
>>37709754
Except he wasn't Chad at all. More like welfare drugaddict.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.