[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when a retarded person becomes aware of their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1497235199163.png (78KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497235199163.png
78KB, 280x320px
What happens when a retarded person becomes aware of their retardation?
>>
File: IMG_1199.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>37705269
If they can become truly aware of their own retardation (or just recognize that they are different), they can probably become depressed too.
>>
depression and substance abuse
>>
suicide
directly
don't ask why
they kill themselves
>>
>>37705269
they become a tripfag.
>>
Well, I'm not specifically retarded per se but I'm pretty stupid for sure and once I became aware of that it was actually quite freeing; I no longer have to feel shame and try to keep up with people who are better than me at everything
>>
>>37705269
They come here
>>
>>37705394
Pretty wise
>>
File: 1494103805280.jpg (54KB, 527x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494103805280.jpg
54KB, 527x485px
>>37705302
>>37705314
>>37705344
>if a person becomes aware of their retardation, they become depressed
But don't very intelligent people also become depressed when they realize they're different from others?

Doesn't that just mean you will likely be depressed due to your own natural shortcomings no matter what?
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>37705460
Not ALL intelligent people automatically become depressed. Being intelligent isn't a shortcoming, but if you're intelligent and have some noticeable fault like lack of social skills, physical weakness, emotional instability, etc. you are likely to become depressed because you possess a trait which is negative in the world's eyes.
It isn't just being different, it is being different because of a fault (not a benefit) in your character/personality. I suppose if you're intelligent and still well adjusted but you're bullied for being a "nerd" it could have the same effect (the bullying makes you withdrawn, has a negative impact) but this isn't the 60's so no one gets bullied just for being smart anymore.
>>
>>37705593
If you have any weaknesses, people will go out of their way to expose them - especially if they know you're better than them in other ways, which is the case 99% of the time because intelligence isn't a fixed scale, it's a spectrum of talents and developmental advantage/disadvantages.
>>
>>37705426
for a retard
>>
>>37705269
>What happens when a retarded person becomes aware of their retardation?
They can finally stop trying to adapt to circles that won't accept them and seek one with likewise people who appreciate each other.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.