[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be white so bad, im tired of being shitskin. I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496634904570.jpg (358KB, 599x902px) Image search: [Google]
1496634904570.jpg
358KB, 599x902px
I want to be white so bad, im tired of being shitskin. I just look in the mirror all day and laugh at what a fucking joke I am. MY ENTIRE LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT
>>
Where are you from? India?

orignally
>>
>>37705200
femanon here
don't worry, my sweet little brown buttery biscuit, you're not missing out on anything. whites are worse at just about everything than the superior brown alpha. brown black whatever, your capabilities in the physical aspect and your large penis are all this white bitch needs
>>
File: just.jpg (217KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
217KB, 960x925px
>>37705200
Are you that Russian-Hungarian dude who lives in Northern France ?
>>
>>37705242
>femanon here
fuck this meme it gives me aids
>>
Too bad you're a nigger, terrorist or wall climber
>>
>>37705242
>femanon here
bullshit
>don't worry, my sweet little brown buttery biscuit, you're not missing out on anything. whites are worse at just about everything than the superior brown alpha. brown black whatever, your capabilities in the physical aspect and your large penis are all this white bitch needs.

shut up you beta male faggot, we get it you have a bbc fetish. We are and always have been superior in everything, if it wasnt for white guilt we would still be dominating the world but our own altruism has allowed others to flourish. Even our empathy is superior.
>>
>>37705218
>>37705276
basketball-american
>>37705242
But white people just look so much better
>>
Hi guys, I'm a chan culture anthropologist. Can you assist me with my analysis?

>>37705200
>>37705396
This poster would fall under the Caucasian demographic. Due to the limitations of his social skills he has obtained pariah status, subsequently attributing his lack of success to minorities. In order to feel better about his lack of success, he frequently incites racial conflict and feels giddy when using words like basketball american.

>>37705242
This poster is of Indian origin. Outraged by the assertions of OP, he strikes back by pretending to be a woman in order to emasculate white men.

>>37705285
This poster is a girl who favors irony as a form of humor. After posting her witticism, she could not contain an outburst of laughter. Soon afterward, she falls back into her desolate realization that no one will share her joke with her.
>>
Don't feel bad about being black anon. Like Michael Jackson said, it doesn't matter if you're Black or White, you're still a loser because you're on /r9k/.
>>
curious cumskin here

how, exactly, would being white make your life different/better? in what specific scenarios?
>>
>>37705396
White here

Can you INTRODUCE ME to some of your black female friends

i have a bad case of the fever pls help
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.