[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were the funny kid >tfw you are now an autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>tfw you were the funny kid
>tfw you are now an autist without social skills
why

what happened
>>
>>37704263
>slowly went from the funny kid to the weird kid
>after that slowly withdrew from socializing
>>
>tfw you were the autist kid without social skills
>tfw you are still the autist kid without social skills
>>
They were laughing at you, not with you autist.
>>
>>37704263
>tfw you were the class favorite in elementary school
>tfw you were the weird kid everyone made fun of in middle school
>tfw you were the kid who nobody knew in high school
>>
>>37704263
>>tfw you were the funny kid
>>tfw you are now an autist without social skills

>>37704387
>>slowly went from the funny kid to the weird kid
>>after that slowly withdrew from socializing

Fuck, exactly. I used to be so confident and fun. Now I'm a pathetic little beta.
>>
You used humour to hide your lack of social skills and sexual experience.

Once you reach around 17-18 being the funny guy stops working and everyone begins to see you for what you are so you retreat into isolation and become chronically depressed.

This is literally every single "funny guy" you've ever known in your life.

Robin Williams was literally that guy, the only difference is he managed to use it to become highly famous and successfully and rich and live somewhat of a normie life by getting married and having kids, but in the end he still couldn't escape the thing that got him in that place and he killed himself.
>>
File: 1462581892759.jpg (5KB, 226x251px) Image search: [Google]
1462581892759.jpg
5KB, 226x251px
>>37704263
>tfw you used to be friends with the funny kid
>tfw he started to make fun of you for being an autist without social skills
>>
>>37704580
Your post doesnt really make sense, especially the part about robin williams. Armchair psychology is so cringey
>>
This thread expresses me
>>
File: spurdo_face.png (13KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.png
13KB, 528x404px
>>37704580
Oh fugg, point on. Only thing is that in my case rejection also participated.
>>
>>37704263
A. started second guessing myself constantly so the things that were funny off the cuff would be delayed and stiff at best

B. as I grew up my voice as an adult has become extremely flat and monotone, much like Ben Stein and people comment about it
>>
>got bullied relentlessly in school because I was tall and really fat
>shattered confidence and destroyed me mentally
>lost weight and got reasonably /fit/
>more in shape than I've ever been in my life at 6'4
>still walk around and carry myself like an autist
>no social skills
>neet
>my body language and demeanour literally screams beta
>tfw you could have become chad but got held back and scarred by a horrible school life
Lifting doesn't cure autism lads
>>
>>37704580
You know that Robin Williams had an awful terminal brain disease at his end, yes? It seems safe to assume that being sick and approaching some kind of dementia rapidly was the biggest factor, not some kind of personal crisis.
>>
>>37704707
Been lifting 5 years now this June.

I know what you mean. I actually think I'm more autistic now than I was before.
>>
>>37704707
How are you a NEET? Go to moving. All you do is move heavy things from A to B and get paid surprisingly well for it. I have friends who make $200 a day doing professional commercial level moving.
>>
femanon here

you just need to be yourself and have more confidence, I believe in you :)
>>
File: angrygaysounds.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
angrygaysounds.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>37704741
Tits or GTFO. This isn't nu/soc/ anymore, roastie.
>>
>>37704765
"this isn't nu/soc/ anymore"
>anymore
>>anymore
I kek'd
>>
>>37704741
>you just need to be yourself and have more confidence, I believe in you :)

This must be sarcasm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.