[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had my first phone interview

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Wojak.jpg (312KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
312KB, 1059x962px
Just had my first phone interview
>>
how did it go??

did u just beee urself? :)
>>
Protip: You still have to meet people face to face if you succeed at a phone interview.
>>
femanon here

you losers are hopeless and I hate you all
>>
>>37703917
femanon here

no u
>>
>>37703919
femanon here

kneel before your god creepazoid
>>
What a coincidence OP I have one in 10 minutes, any last second tips?
>>
>>37703965
Make sure you have your dates in order and a list of things you did in each job or previous experience. Don't pause or say err too much and make it sound natural.

Don't criticise yourself unless it's an example of self-introspection and not insecurity.
>>
>>37703945
femanon here

My God is great and powerful, a fount of eternal love, creation and healing, screaming from the void. He is nothing like your filthy soul.
>>
>>37703965
oh wow 10 minutes!!

just b urselffff :)))
>>
>>37703909
>Protip: You still have to meet people face to face if you succeed at a phone interview.

Yes, how do I succeed at this?
>>
File: 1412726460827.png (144KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412726460827.png
144KB, 285x285px
I remember my first phone interview
>Slept in (My own fault)
>Got phone call
>Asked a bunch of shit that I didn't know about
>Could hear her sigh on the other end of the phone and react to how bad I was answering things
I still got put through, but to be honest the job was shit, found another one before that. It was an agency who had first contacted me in September for this position and the interview was at the end of October.
>>
>>37703999

sometimes they need someone so bad that you sitll get the job even if you totally flubb the interview
>>
>>37704105
It was an apprenticeship thing and I'd spoken to the woman before. Honestly, I think she just felt sorry for me.
>>
>>37703991
femanon here

could you like, be anymore autistic?
>>
>>37704163
femanon here

I'm pretty sure that you've never had the determination or drive to do anything, let alone become a doctor that gives diagnoses online.
>>
>>37703880
Got my first one yesterday
Those fucks hung up while I was talking
>>
>>37703996
I succeeded at interviews by looking up answers to common job interview questions for the position and reading about it on Wikipedia.
>>
>phone interview
>went pretty well
>they set a date for me to come in and sign papers
>tell me to bring phone numbers of last 2 employers so they can check if i was a relialble worker etc
>i lied on my resume about my last 2 places of employment
>never went to meeting

felt pretty bad about that one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.