[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

interestingly shitty stories thread which are rare?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: fuck_me.png (296KB, 581x525px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_me.png
296KB, 581x525px
>actually be me beta fag about to get a degree
>by being an autist near girls so never kissed a girl
>over autistic tendancies come over even trying to talk to to a girl
>under the impression that i'll never have a gf or an honest soul mate or even a soul mate
>take a pact that before i get my degree i'll fucking kiss the shit out of some girl's lips
>turning into an alpha slowly with these thoughts when i notice in class a girl always looking at me
>rarely get smiles from girls so smile back like a muthafucka and she blushes .. fuck this is my time now
>ending of the class and ask her number casually ask if we can meet up for movie and dinner . she says yes.
>excitement cannot be contained as i go to her house to receive here . she looks beautful and she's coming with me. really great feeling faggots.
>fucked up thoughts going through my head like what if i mess this up ..she talks about everything ...she even likes vidya ..oh fuck this is the best goddamnit.
>inb4 what happened to the movie : went to dr.strange ..awesome visual effects .. thought to myself ."gonna watch it when i'm high later"
>date is about to end . we finished out dinner also . now walking back to her house. it's about 10 mins more and i'm getting tense she's getting tense ..she holds my hand.
>dick gets so hard it fights with my underwear lo let it out of it's misery .thank god my underwear is winning but maybe not for long. though.
>you see anons this is where i got the courage and i just went for it . i held the shit out of her hand and held her moved my lips closer to her and i'm about to kiss her . she stops me gently to say **************** and my mind goes blank and i curse myself to start dating again .
>MFW it's the first letter of every sentence
>>
>>37703389
femanon here
tl;dr
>>
>>37703421

read it. there is no tl;dr ..this is not plebbit
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.