[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work nights. The way the compsny I work for does night shifts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1497432376860.jpg (34KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497432376860.jpg
34KB, 500x652px
I work nights. The way the compsny I work for does night shifts is I work 7 days in a row and get 7 days off in a row. I'm currently on day 2 of 7 for my days off and I'm bored as shit.

What am I supposed to be doing woth all of this time?
>>
>>37701643
That sounds like a cool schedule. What do you do for work? I would watch anime and learn a skill.
>>
>>37701643
I would say apply for some classes, but that would be tough since you wouldn't be able to go to them on your work week. Idk mang, maybe work part-time as an uber driver
>>
>>37701724

I'm a shift lead at Walgreens. It's pretty chill working nights. I used to grt a lot of vagrants and thieves but not so much in the last couple of months. Guess I manage to tell them all to fuck off enough times. I'm pretty much burnt out on anime. I've seen hundreds of series and movies over the years. And learning random skills just doesn't seem to do anything for me. I bought and learned to ride a motorcycle a few months ago. Learned to throw boomerangs too. But every time I learn a skill I just end up back in the same place. Super bored.

>>37701746

My mom keeps suggesting since I dropped out of college last year but I'm not feeling up to it yet. My city also kicked out Uber and Lyft because they don't want to do fingerprint background checksbso I can't even do that to pass the time.
>>
>>37701819
You could take up masturbating
>>
>>37701838
>implying I didn't take that up when I was 14
>>
>>37701643
I dream of working a night shift. Listening to chill hop and just relaxing. I'd kill for that.
>>
>>37701854
>14
lmao you sheltered pussy normie
>>
Do you like video games?
Music maybe?
>>
File: 1497178382081.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1497178382081.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37701897
I just left a night-shift job. It's perfect for legitimate robots, but if you are a cyborg, night-shift becomes inconvenient fast.

>no places open late at night, so basically stuck at home during off days
>world around you isn't running according to your schedule, which means you will rarely get enough sleep every night
>if you're a drinker, it's hard to stop yourself from drinking as soon as you wake up, considering that it's already dark by the time you wake up
>weight gain
>missing out on festivals, events, and hangouts because of your work and sleep schedule
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.