[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>during February my life only mattered for my mom, cousin, and some girl I met at school
>had a huge crush on her and was close to my cousin
>times were comfy and great
>as time went on my cousin became fucked up (started selling drugs)
>relationship is nice with girl still but she curves me and shit starts changing
>ignore her for a while and during the time I started taking pills and cousin gets addicted
>talk to her again but I lose interest knowing there's no way of getting her
>as time goes on it seems hopeful
>a week before spring break my cousin gets caught at school so I'm stuck with broad
>after spring break she ignores me for other guy
>knew no one else at that point
>force myself to make friends and don't even look at her direction again

Shit went on like that but I went fucking mad and got more depressed. Why doesn't real love exist?
>>
What kind of pills were you taking op?

Also how did you manage to ignore her? I'm trying to ignore her and ghost but always fail and end up giving initiative in the end. Hate myself for it
>>
>>37700939
Painkillers. Shits were magical and the only time I was happy and had confidence. I simply saw her talking to another guy and never gave looks to her even though I wanted to. My last conversation talking to her was probably me asking her if she wanted to buy chocolates (I was getting money for weed) and then on I gave thoughts and it still fucks with me but I try hard to not to give into it because she never showed much to me so it made me angry mostly.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.