[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other socal robots who get wierd vibes by just living here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 300px-Southern_California.png (53KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Southern_California.png
53KB, 300x173px
any other socal robots who get wierd vibes by just living here?
>>
I'm in LA and I don't get weird vibes just because I live in this location.
>>
Im in LA. Interning for the summer tho.
Coming from NY this I definitely get weird vibes from everyone in the location.
>>
yeah i feel i dont fit it in too many chads and stacies
>>
>>37700371
>>37700392
iv been here my whole life but now i feel very out of place

>>37700400
i can agree but i only see in places like beverly hills and such
>>
>>37700426
oh so you just mean you don't fit in with others. well this thread isn't as interesting as I thought it was.
>>
>>37700400
I've only been here for two weeks, so i haven't seen much of LA, but it doesn't seem like there is that much more "chads and stacies"
To be completely honest I expected waaay more. I haven't seen any of those "Cali girl" you'd hear about on the northeast coast

My 'weird vibes' >>37700392 are more from how people act and appear. There's a lot of need for justification of others
>>
weird vibes as in good or bad? I think the mediterranean climate feels good, and hat the only thing that sucks is the crowded metropolitan area.

cali is beautiful in the more rural places like yosemite, and the klamath mountains
>>
>>37700362
Born and raised Los Angeles whiteboi. Retreated to Oregon first chance I got, and here I remain.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (261KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
261KB, 622x800px
>>37700362
No it's home. I do like Nor Cal better though by a little bit. Once you get outside of like the quintessential Los Angeles locations like Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Downtown, Malibu etc most of L.A. is middle class or suburban regular families.

San Diego city is really nice and far less normie than those spots in L.A. I mentioned. San Francisco in Nor Cal is probably the best large city in California though.

San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara areas are pretty nice, insular, and detached far enough away from Los Angeles that it feels really different in a good way. San Luis Obispo specifically is really comfy and has smaller town feels but still medium cities.

San Bernadino, Riverside, Imperial start to get more open spaces with houses and then more barren land then into desert.

Orange County is a lot of like Surfers and beach Culture or bro Culture as you get away from the ocean area inland.

Kern and Ventura county are pretty boring.

San Diego County has a lot of comfy cities in the Northern part going down the coast until you reach San Diego the City. A lot better than Beach communities in Orange County, the people in San Diego feel more normal than Orange and less crazy than the Hollywood esque people in Los Angeles.

Overall the whole area is really diverse and has a wide range of type of people but most are middle class and regular I think.

>>37700585
Not OP but too much rain in Oregon for me but it is nice.
>>
>>37700713
>San Diego feel more normal than Orange and less crazy than
By this I mean the people in San Diego feel more normal and less normie than the people in Orange County btw. It was a little confusing reading it.
>>
when i lived in Seattle in the 90s, Oregon was known as the "California". it had all the hippie ass bums everywhere.

California is like Oregon + Hollywood with a leftist flair. nothing good can come from that place other than silicone valley, maybe and mendocindo county.
>>
riverside robot here,

it's a terrible place
>>
>Cal
>Richfags
>Perfect weather

Fuck of my board normies.
>>
File: Cw8yVyOVEAABfuH.jpg (85KB, 963x795px) Image search: [Google]
Cw8yVyOVEAABfuH.jpg
85KB, 963x795px
>>37700754
Lol people from Seattle notoriously are snobbish of people from California though so it's no surprise that you think that. California is better than Seattle/ Washington in most ways though. Both Oregon and Washington are leftist btw and we are essentially the same type of communities except more rain and fog and less people the more you go North into Washington and Oregon. The pacific coast is the best part of the nation IMO. This image probably needs to be updated but its related.
>>
born and raised in LA but moved to norcal for school. hated it at first but now i love it and i'm even staying here over the summer.
>>
File: IMG_4522.jpg (44KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4522.jpg
44KB, 640x773px
Not often but was raised in large Asian community being of Spanish decent kinda made me semi outlier but I was able to make friends with anime kids. All my friends were Asian . Being around white chads and stacies makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>37700865
oh i didn't know they were snobby. my mom was born in Cali and we had family there.
i just didn't like it there.

but i'm not in the NW anymore so i could give a damn about them and i don't see how Cali could be "better", weather? they're both traffic ridden shitholes.
>>
>>37701219
Better Weather, better citites, more to do, better industries, more culture, a wide range of natural climates from snowy mountains to desert to beach to forest, and it goes on.

Enjoy your flyover state now buddy.
>>
>>37701216
>Spanish descent
So you're a white boy.
>>
>>37701407
>is on a quest to prove to me how great California is
this is why no one wants to go there and why no one likes you people, lulz.
>>
File: 1385779148271.png (243KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1385779148271.png
243KB, 919x737px
>>37701532
>this is why no one wants to go there and why no one likes you people, lulz.

>someone tells me how bad California is.
>I'm not allowed to say how good it is according to you.

Also people love California and want to come here unless they're some weird type of right winger or rural person who hates liberals or cityfolk from big states.
>>
>>37701714
literally all i said was i don't like it there and you chimped out.
i didn't say you aren't allowed, where did i say that? but you just make yourself look fanatical.
>noooo!!! people do like coming here!!!!!
and now you just look like a 12 year old talking about right wingers, fucking retarded.
>>
>>37701782
>Literally started off conversation by insulting California.... "Oregon was known as the "California". it had all the hippie ass bums everywhere.California is like Oregon + Hollywood with a leftist flair. nothing good can come from that place "
>Pretends to be innocent and naive when proven wrong

Hahahahaha nice try tho kiddo

>>noooo!!! people do like coming here!!!!!
Literally the most desirable place to live in the USA and possibly the world yet you still hold this view that it's not because you lived in Seattle? Hahaha Seattle of all places, somewhere Californians barely even know exists.

>and now you just look like a 12 year old talking about right wingers, fucking retarded.
It's true, sorry I offended you nupol right winger lmao
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.