[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Park my car by the river >get my canvas and brushes out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: fhhffhhfhhhhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhf.jpg (155KB, 897x700px) Image search: [Google]
fhhffhhfhhhhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhf.jpg
155KB, 897x700px
>Park my car by the river
>get my canvas and brushes out of the trunk
>grab my black and white acrylic paint out of my satchel
>find a dead tree and place my easel on the soft earth
>laying down the outline of the tree and slashing some horizon lines from the opposite side of the river
>pop some nitrous and fill in the body of the tree before the effects disappear
>take a large gulp of rum from my bottle of ron diaz rum while looking past the canvas
>notice some cute women watching me by the park benches
>used to this by now
>girls love artistic guys
>as I begin slashing the sky into existence on the canvas i violently shit my pants
>the painting was looking like a good starting point... but i just got in my car and left
I did what you guys told me and found a hobby. But I still fuck it up by being myself. I want to go back and get my canvas but someone probably threw it in the river by now.
>>
>>37698228
I doubt this happened but I laughed
>>
>>37698228
performance art may be more you style
>>
File: l1172727_llghd.png (44KB, 938x548px) Image search: [Google]
l1172727_llghd.png
44KB, 938x548px
>me and my friend leave the rave we were at
>so many cute guys there
>we sit on a bench overlooking the river and reflect on our great night we had with all of our friends
>some creep is acting like he is painting a tree down by the shore
>as i am looking at a text, ashley nudges me and says "that loser just shit his pants!"
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (36KB, 244x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
36KB, 244x330px
>>37698277
Hahahaha keked.
>>
File: 1234_hhddg.jpg (71KB, 670x744px) Image search: [Google]
1234_hhddg.jpg
71KB, 670x744px
Well, op, maybe you should paint indoors. Nobody will make fun of you there except your friends on the chins.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.