[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else noticed how conservative women tend to view other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 4goon3ny103z.jpg (633KB, 1432x1209px) Image search: [Google]
4goon3ny103z.jpg
633KB, 1432x1209px
Has anyone else noticed how conservative women tend to view other women with way more contempt? Sometimes my mom puts Rachel Maddow on because she knows I like her show and she wants me to come out of my room once in a while. She always comments how Rachel is such a bitch or whatever. I made a comment critical of Jeff Sessions on a YouTube video. All the male Trump supporters rushed to defend Sessions. All the female Trump supporters attacked Hillary and said she would have been worse. Like I got the sense from their comments that they felt like they were in a competition with Hillary, and they had to destroy her. Also my mom always virtue signals to young women about how her generation was so much better. Like we were at the doctor's office and she made some inane comment about how it's a shame young women need HPV vaccines since they're so slutty.
>>
>>37698011
Common human attribute of superiority, women and men share this.
>>
File: 1490056659537.jpg (209KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1490056659537.jpg
209KB, 2048x1602px
>>37698011
so your mom makes fun of you because you like Rachael?

shit taste desu.
>>
>>37698326
Common attribute of insecurity you mean.
>>
>>37698011
>Has anyone else noticed

So just anecdotes that boil down to supporting your "thesis" that conservatives are more insecure than leftists? Makes me wonder whose truly insecure here.
>>
>>37698842
It's not so much insecurity as viewing others with contempt.
>>
>>37698011
>because she know I like her show
Why the FUCK would you like that? Not even a conservative but jesus man.
>>
>>37698011
>Has anyone else noticed how conservative women tend to view other women with way more contempt?
Only conservative women realize how truly degenerate and fucked up the female gender is. It's a natural reaction.
>>
>>37698977
I'm going to assume OP is a liberal. I mean, if that's what bothers you, fair enough.

Do you have the same view about people who like shows like Hannity?
>>
>>37698011
This is nonsense, you're making things gendered issues that don't have anything to do with gender
You think just because she's a woman, she should treat all other women with respect?
If anything's sexist it's your weird attitude
>>
>>37699008
Yes because people just swallow all their views and regurgitate them. Maybe there is an exception for people that watch many with different political views but I have yet to see someone who does. Your better off just reading the editorials that watching TV polititainment
>>
>>37698011
Young women are awful, so are young men. Basically everyone in this generation has been brainwashed to think they need to open up their holes to feel good. Rachel Maddow is a dyke with very little journalistic integrity whose entire motif is nervously laughing and claiming that American conservatives wants to shock the gays or some shit. Once you grow out of your edgy rebellious stage you'll look back on taking family banter seriously while doing things to antagonize your mother and cringe.
>>
>>37698011

I want to fuck your mom, she sounds hot.
>>
>>37699008
I am liberal, but I was exaggerating a lot. I like to make posts like this to trigger conservative snowflakes every once in a while.
>>
>>37698906
and according to your argument about Hillary and other women this is because of innate insecurity, but sure contempt is a cool word they use in court and shit
>>
>>37699178
Look at the armchair psychologist we got here. Where did you get your degree?
>>
>>37699117
I've gotten over my rebellious phase years ago. I am way more moderate now. Also I'm not trying to antagonize my mom, even though she really is one of the "shock the gays" types.
>>
>>37699172
Because everybody ITT is so enraged and epically trolled right lol
>>
>>37699172
you wuz only fake retarded, as opposed to real retarded which unironically espouses a sexist viewpoint on a virgin MRA loser imageboard. oh wait...
>>
>>37699220
I got a few people to whip out their neckbeards and try to talk down to me about how I'll grow up and mature eventually. That's a win in my book.
>>
>>37699193
irrationally feeling like you are in competition with others(like you ironically claim youtube commenters are)=insecurity. It's almost as if I know what the word means or something.
>>
>>37699216
If you weren't trying to antagonize your mom you would move out of the house since you think she's so awful.
>>
>>37699295
I don't think she's an awful person.

>>37699261
Thank you Freud.
>>
File: 1466012920501.png (120KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1466012920501.png
120KB, 500x433px
>>37698011
must be a strange feeling, being more bluepilled than your own mother.
>>
>>37698011
Kill yourself you globalist cuckold
>>
>>37698011
theyre self hating. like a lot of people they vote against their interests to their own detriment.

or the girls that "hate" other women because theyre whore or whatever. theyre not like them. theyre special, theyre not like those other whore girls.
>>
File: DB-dlcSXYAAmGbE.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DB-dlcSXYAAmGbE.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
>>37699362
Is the little Drumpfkin upset that women like Rachel Maddow are smarter and more successful than them, and it makes you insecure?
>>
>>37699392
is that guy wearing eye makeup?
>>
>>37699240
>That's a win in my book.
A win in a book full of losses is nothing to be proud of
>>
>>37699364
Why are only men allowed to hate women?
>>
>>37698011
My pretty conservative mom says horrible things about feminists/some aspects of liberals
She says feminists are stupid irresponsible whores who need an excuse to be stupid irresponsible whores. She talks about how they really don't stand for anything and walk around bitching like children
She mumbles to herself about Syrian refugees and the rape and violence they cause and thinks anyone who want to let them in is stupid and "just doesn't want to be the one who finally says 'no' to this shit"
>>
>>37699613
when you hate women in general and you are a woman it's a pretty precarious place to b mentally.

like men that hate men. it usually boils down to other issues.
>>
>>37699644
wtf I Iove women now
>>
>>37699667
But men are right about hating women, so if I don't hate women too that means I'm wrong.
>>
>>37699675
Yea she's a good woman overall, she makes my dad happy and is good to me in her own way, I love her
>>
>>37699686
is there anything you dont generalize faggot?
>>
>>37699721
>obligatory not all women
But a majority of them are objectively shit.
>>
File: 2834545643.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
2834545643.png
324KB, 414x459px
>mfw trump will be president for 8 years
>Hillary will die or fall to mental illness before tasting even a hint of the power of being POTUS

best timeline
>>
>>37699791
>tfw he's about as puppet as clinton bush and obama were

Well...fun political cartoons right?
>>
>>37699830
this, he is literally the incarnation of a corporation "leading" the country. he has nearly no personal life that isn't apart of this mas marketed corporate jew brand.
>>
File: or73eu7eki3z.jpg (103KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
or73eu7eki3z.jpg
103KB, 750x500px
>>37699791
>Macron won in a landslide
>British conservatives lost their majority
>Merkel increased her majority
>Trump's agenda is so unpopular that the Senate changed the rules so that they don't have to debate Trumpcare, and they also tried to make it illegal to film senators in the hallways
>Colbert is on a ratings bonanza
>Fox's ratings are declining while CNN and MSNBC are seeing increases
>Breitbart lost 90% of their advertisers
Are you tired of winning yet?
>>
>>37699721
>>37699392
>>37699362
>>37699323
>>37698011
holy fuck this board really does sink down a further 10 legions during the summertime
>>
File: IRA Pepe.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IRA Pepe.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>37699904
>>British conservatives lost their majority

British NEOLIBERALS lost their majority and now have to bend over for the far-right DUP.

You cucked yourselves
>>
>>37698011
>Has anyone else noticed how conservative women tend to view other women with way more contempt?
Someone has to balance out all the breaks that men give them.
>>
>>37698011
>She always comments how Rachel is such a bitch or whatever
>we were at the doctor's office and she made some inane comment about how it's a shame young women need HPV vaccines since they're so slutty
Your mom is right and judging people is good
>>
>>37699364
>like a lot of people they vote against their interests to their own detriment.
it's called morality, sometimes what might be in your best interest goes against your moral code, if you have one

>or the girls that "hate" other women because theyre whore or whatever. theyre not like them. theyre special, theyre not like those other whore girls.
Well, if they're not whores, then they're right, they're not like them, what sort of point is that you retard?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.