[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"falling in love" with a fictional character How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2281x3186px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2281x3186px
>"falling in love" with a fictional character

How does that even happen to someone ?
>>
>>37697548
Robots put women on a pedestal even if the woman in question is a fucking drawing. Women never do this which is further proof that women cannot be robots.
>>
File: REMEMBERME.png (806KB, 920x644px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBERME.png
806KB, 920x644px
Fiction is real.
>>
File: ayukawa.jpg (128KB, 736x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ayukawa.jpg
128KB, 736x1062px
>>37697548
what is there not to love
>>
>>37697548
>falling in love with a slab of meat comprised of millions of cells, bacteria, and neurons
>>
>>37697548
I don't know, be always horny and never have any conact with women?
>>
In the classical world, Aphrodite was considered to be the most powerful and dangerous of the gods. Her ability to make even the most level headed person do the most foolish stuff was feared more than it was revered. We have all heard the stories of Zeus being a horndog and getting into trouble but the fact is that this is Aphrodite having fun and showing her power. Because if even the father god of law and order is vulnerable to her power, nobody is safe.
>>
>>37698054
And then there is what happens when one falls in love with a fictional character. This was seen in one famous example when a man would break into the temple every night and lay at the feet of Aphrodite's statue. Every morning the priests would find his "love" at her feet. Now with animated characters and video game characters whom we interact with, holy shit.
>>
>>37697946
>You and me ain't nothin but slabs of meat comprised of millions of cells, bacteria, and neurons so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.