[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever OD'd on heroin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1817.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
It's pretty available in my city and I've been thinking it would be a good way to end things. I've been under the impression that it would be completely painless but I'm not so sure. I don't want to spend my last moments feeling myself choking to death on vomit but I've read that you're not even conscious or aware when that's happening.

I just want to hike up into the woods, find a comfy spot to shoot up and fade away in a nice quiet place away from all this shit so that maybe my last moments might be somewhat pleasant and there will be no chance of being saved.
>>
>>37696607
never tried heroine but i want to because everyone says its good.
which city?
>>
Give Jesus a call.
>>
>>37696607
i wouldn't advise killing yourself, but if youre determined to do it, why dont you shoot up a place and take some normies with you?
>>
>>37696607
just do it man, don't pussy out. Suicide is the best thing for everyone.
>>
I watched some black guy OD and die infront of me while i was passing out amd fading off. I try not to think about it much
>>
>>37696607
Heroin ODs knock you unconscious, so no, you probably wouldn't feel yourself drowning. The issue with ODing on opiates is that they'll relax your body so much that it suppresses breathing and the hypercapnia reflex kicks in. Whether that causes people to wake up enough to know what's happening, I don't know.

>and there will be no chance of being saved.
This reminds me of a certain story where a guy ingested a small amount of a fentanyl variant ("elephant tranquilizers"). A microscopic amount, where he simply breathed when opening the package, and ODed on it. He felt the effects within 5 minutes and he was immobilized for around 16 hours. He lay in his bed, forcing himself to breathe because his body wouldn't do it naturally, and knew that if he fell asleep he would surely die. Eventually he got through it and lived to tell.

You'll either accomplish your task or wake up brain damaged and fed to the coyotes. It'd be much easier to OD on fent if you can get your hands on it, but an exit bag would be my preferred method. Survival instincts are strong when you're on the edge.
>>
ive done too many opiates and it feels pretty bad desu. youd be better off mixing it with benzos and suffocation. way less painful. and lots of benzos impairs you too much to get help probably.
in short:
normal sized dose of h
like 12mg xanax
suffocate
>>37697217
dont lol im a recovering addict. have you tried oxy? similar. only way i do h again is if i die soon. the cycle is fucked. opiates are great for a while. still good after a while. then you realise all the side effects that pop up, dopesick, etc. not worth, im tapering. stomach killing me.
>>37697310
dont shoot up a school shoot up heroin
>>37697490
my neighbor died of an od. didnt make me stop using. too bad op cant talk to him
>>
File: suicide_method_lethality.png (43KB, 549x786px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_method_lethality.png
43KB, 549x786px
>>37696607
Nah man, there are way better options.

This is an original comment, really!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.