[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Asian >the only Asian girl from high school got BLEACHED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497408545001.jpg (14KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497408545001.jpg
14KB, 205x246px
>be Asian
>the only Asian girl from high school got BLEACHED and she ignored my existence
>in college asian girls only fuck alphas/whites
>i need to graduate and if i am lucky then leave this Chad infested hellhole and go back to my country in my mid 20s

This is not fair i want to get laid so badly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37696279
>tfw I realize whites are to asians what blacks are to whites
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>37696279
>BLEACHED

Sjdjdndjsks
>>
Only beta whites end up with gook gfs anon.

Your enemy are the upper crust of r9k not the chads
>>
>>37696317

I don't care about gfs at all, i want sex.
>>
>being fancy college boy not plowing fields of townie girls like a 5 story combine
or don't play to your strengths who the fuck cares

more truth right here. you're not going to be accepted back in the homeland you will understand this soon enough it has nothing to do with you it just homeland normies but it's true

so make a stand play to your strength or get busy dying
>>
>>37696317
asian girls love beta whites
>>
>>37696411
Ask your parents to arrange a marriage for you then
>>
>>37696411
>I don't care about gfs at all, i want sex.
Fuck a hooker you autist
>>
>>37696411
>don't want sex and want gf
can we trade? Girls hit on me kind of a lot when they're around
>>
Why not just get a good job with your college degree and import a nice Asian girl from a shitty Asian country?
>>
>>37696454

I want to be desired by a girl, paying for sex is even more pathetic than being a virgin.

>>37696471

I am already mad right now
>>
>>37696503
>I want to be desired by a girl
And???
You're literally one of thousands of ugly shits like us. I'm ready to fucking end it all in a few years if thinks dont change. Unless you're willing to go full normalfag or chad real quick, don't expect females to want you.
>>
Here are your options OP:

>get a high paying job and maintain a steady career
If you do that, you're pretty much guaranteed an Asian wife through familial connections. If you keep yourself fit/physically attractive as possible, you might actually get someone cute. Unfortunately, there is a chance of a rushed honey-moon phase followed by decades of a loveless, sexless marriage.

>move to a part of the country with a high Asian American population
Contrary to what /pol/ and r/asianmasculinity says, racemixing isn't rampant and the large majority of people date and marry within their race. You're probably just gonna have to run into the occasional AA female who completely disregards asian guys.

>anime conventions
You might land a weeb girl. If you're not into weeb shit, you'll probably have to sacrifice some self-respect and dignity here.
>>
>>37696602
>>37696627

You are right, women are barbaric animals and will never find me attractive unless i get money.

My father fucked a couple of girls with no effort when he was young, and it's impossible for me. He had everything so easy, and i need to work so hard for it.

>move to a part of the country with a high Asian American population

I am already considering this, there is no option left. Already tried anime conventions but no luck at all.
>>
Lmao you don't need to date another Asian person.

>exclude the vast majority of options in your life
>wonder why there are so few options and none turn out

Guess you're not the smart kind of Asian either which probably is a big factor here.
>>
>>37696627
Roughly 1/3 of Asian men marry outside their race so I would say it's common.
>>
>>37696503
>I want to be desired by a girl

Ok Elliot, calm down.
>>
>>37696762

you hapa OP?
>>
>>37696762
>>move to a part of the country with a high Asian American population

Nah m8 don't do that you'll just see more wm/af and it will drive you insane

t. ChinaKANGZ living in New York
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.