[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "Stacy with a heart of gold" fiction trope real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: e0b1c97db5f023297b3b318405982c24.jpg (190KB, 923x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e0b1c97db5f023297b3b318405982c24.jpg
190KB, 923x1280px
Is the "Stacy with a heart of gold" fiction trope real? I mean a girl that's attractive, popular, sociable, sexually active, but at the same time isn't a horrible person towards those who are lower in the sexual-social pyramid.

Take pic related as example
>>
It's definitely real. My older sister is an example. She's 40 now, but back in her heyday she was the hottest, most popular, and kindest girl in school who was nice to everyone.
>>
File: 1475450993557.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1475450993557.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>37695865
It's not only real, it's common. Prepare yourself for one of the worst redpills. Pic related.
>>
File: 1488860028900.jpg (937KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488860028900.jpg
937KB, 1920x1080px
>>37695865
Yeah, it's true. They're usually popular because they're nice and sociable. Sexually active and attractive are bonuses. I remember vividly that the majority of bitches and assholes in my school were uggos, or at least average looking.
>>
>>37695865
It's real but insanely rare. Attractive people in general usually treat most other people like garbage. If you're ugly most attractive women won't even consider you human.
>>
>>37695865
They're real. They're never very smart, but what do you expect. Their kindness is born out of ditzy optimism because their world has always been full of sunshine.
>>
>>37695865

Isn't that how you get popular as a girl in the first place, they are very much real and fucking common.

It's BECAUSE they are such a wonderful nice person they get snatched up by chads. Everyone wants someone who is nice and attractive, chads are the ones just willing enough to go up and ask them out. Which makes them seem like typical stacys
>>
>>37695865
You're almost asking
>are anime characters real???
>>
yes it's true. i've known a bunch of stacies that would never fuck me in a million years but were still good people.
>>
OP i think the girl you posted is still a virgin.
>>
>>37696194

>never fuck me in a million years
>good people

kek look at this cuck
>>
>>37696325
do you think every girl you meet wants to fuck you?
>>
>>37696337

Friends of the opposite sex usually engage in sex at least once, otherwise they see you as a cockroach not as a real human.
>>
File: galko chan discussions.jpg (200KB, 889x538px) Image search: [Google]
galko chan discussions.jpg
200KB, 889x538px
>>37695865
Galko is best girl
an Oujo is fine too
>>
The blackpill is that almost every single positive character or personal trait correlates with every single other one.
Smart people tend to be fitter tend to be more attractive tend to be taller tend to be nicer and tend to be healthier and every variation of visa versa thereof
>>
>>37695865
>a woman with a heart of gold
>a woman
>with a heart
I want you to pause for a moment and think hard about it.

Also anime isn't real. Anime girls are popular precisely because they are not real girls.
>>
they exist but they're also incredibly naive and don't understand how the world works because everyone treats them nicely and they're rich
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.