[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst kind of feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 20170613_211045.png (201KB, 1080x1706px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_211045.png
201KB, 1080x1706px
>tfw when everybody you care for or love either dies or goes away
>tfw afraid to connect with anyone anymore
>tfw when it's happening again
>tfw it hurts

Hold me
>>
You talk like you're in a movie
>>
>>37695444
What does that even mean? I wish it was a movie with a happy ending.
>>
Shiggity diggity dogggo
>>
>muh ex
Wrong board, normal.
>>
>>37695658
She's not my ex you fucking retard. Sorry I have real problems, not your middle school bullshit
>>
>>37695795
>real problems
>chat drama
>>
>>37695814
How is it chat drama you mongoloid?
>>
>>37695872
>posts a pic of chat
>waaah muh feels
>WOW WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT CHAT DRAMA
we're not mindreaders you fucking retard
>>
>>37695991
Cleary you can't read niggie. Exit the thread quietly.

Where are all the real robots at?
>>
>>37696135
Not him but you asking for real robots when you have a female in your life is normie as fuck, real robots dont even have friends you cuck
>>
>>37696476
Again these are real problems not 16 year old boo hoo stacey rejected me bullshit. Fuk off
>>
>>37696522
I don't get it. Why are you asking for "real robots" when you're not one? You're puzzling.
>>
>>37696522
>real "problems"
There only problems if your normie ass is too weak to handle it. Try never being talked to at all.
>has a girl
>where da reel robats @ hmmm?
>>
>N-NO UR THE FAKE ROBOT WAAAAAAH
Both of you quit shitting up this board
>>
>>37696573
So your problem is your not very social? Must be a hard life

Lulz
>>
>>37696690
>girl talks to you
>she leaves
>guise I'm a real fucking robot
VS
>being so ugly and autistic that no one ever said a word to you beyond what was state sanctioned and were near constantly bullied
Really makes me think
>>
>>37696690
>Making fun of people for being antisocial
>On fucking /r9k/
Get out normalfag, this place isn't for you.
>>
>>37696745
If you don't understand these feels then gtfo

You spergs are ruining this board.
>>37696754
I'm antisocial as well, but I'm not gonna cry about it.
>>
>>37696690
Why are you on this board? Honestly. If robots make you laugh this isn't the place for you.

>>37696817
>You spergs are ruining this board
Why did you say "where are the robots at" only to call them spergs later? Really makes you think.
You won't get sympathy here, normalfag.
>>
>>37696817
>I'm antisocial as well
>im crying because of a female who willing talks to me
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>37696817
what you posted is not something robots can relate to. the only family member who cared about me and pretty much my only friend in school both died. I have no one else because the only people I had were those I had known since I was a kid. but for you it's some stacy going away for a while, boo hoo you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>37696827
Because I want robots with real problems. Not middle school i haven't kissed a girl yet problems. I was homeless two years ago sleeping on the floor with rats. But at least my penis has been inside a vagina so nothing else matters right?

SPERG
>>37696836
I'm antisocial so when I find someone i actually like and feel comfortable around it's nice. It always get ripped away from me though, hence the feels.
>>
>>37696911
Yes anon come feel with me. My best friend and family member my uncle is a crippling alcoholic and drug addict. I've been watching him slowly die. It eats me inside.

Just because I care for a women doesn't mean I don't have problems.
>>
>>37696951
>robots
You're not a robot if you've been in a relationship. Is this concept too hard to grasp, normie?
>middle school
You keep saying this. Are you really unable to understand adults sometimes never experience intimacy in their lives?
Go talk about your "problems" in /soc/, you'll find other normalfags there.
>>
>>37697007
I'm sorry, a ton in my family died from alcohol too. but you should have posted that instead of a text with some girl which triggers robots.
>>
>>37697036
That sucks man

>>37697060
Yeah but she made me forget about a lot of bullshit in my life. Now I'm left to face everything alone.
>>
You're a massive fucking faggot OP. Crying over some dumb fucking roastie going to test ride the foreign-engineered cock carousel. Lurk moar.
>>
>>37698135
why are you so angry sperg?

lulz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.