[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: Celebrities that you just KNOW have committed incest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Kristen-Stewart_november.jpg (145KB, 1009x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Kristen-Stewart_november.jpg
145KB, 1009x1400px
itt: Celebrities that you just KNOW have committed incest
>>
>>37695191
Dunno about that but...kristen used to be one of my top beauty examples untill i heard shes ...gay...
Cant look at her as a devine being no more...
>>
>>37696643
Why would that bother you. The thing that did it for me was hearing she had an affair with a director she was working on a film with who had a wife and kids.
>>
>>37695191
Angelina Jolie fucked her brother
>>
Do I count as a celebrity?
Sigh...

:/
>>
>>37696735
this and
>Lindsay lohan
>miley cyrus
>sarah silverman
>Woody allen(kinda)
>>
File: IMG_20170614_064655.jpg (165KB, 364x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_064655.jpg
165KB, 364x622px
>>37696716
Why would she give an F?Its about making progress in the industry and using your charms on a director is just more than welcome for someone who wants to progress.The fault is on the familly guy solely, if he cared about it he wouldnt have cheated on them
>>
>>37697149
That's not charm, it's prostitution.
It makes legitimate professionals trying to make a living in the industry at risk of being coerced into that sort of stuff. It's ugly. People shouldn't be pimped out to make a living.
>>
>>37697224
Well you dont know how it happened...what i do know is i wont ever achieve anything close to what she did so why should i sue her.
>>
>>37697344
what does it mattered what happened, the guy was married and not separated. i get i have a little too much ego invested here because she's hot af but it just totally killed the attraction for me. i use to go out of my way to see her movies before i found out about it.
>>
>>37697450
Dude...she didnt have a family,he did.He wouldnt have neglected his familly if he wasnt a piece of shit.She used him more than he did her..
>>
>>37697785
Wouldn't that make her bisexual?
>>
>>37697450
But still she has been with more women (lately mostly) than with men and those relationships havent lasted long.She just a damn lesbian....fokin gay...such a waste
>>
Anyone else here go through a phase of Kristen Stewart obsession?

I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
>>
>>37697817
Thats being some way of trying to sustain a false sexual life infront of the spotlight...as it seems she gave up and confessed she a damn gay, look it up yourself
>>
>>37697731
I don't see how his part in it is relevant. This is like when people blame guys for women getting pregnant. Her body, her choice, all she had to do was not insert a penis or sperm to her eggs. How fucking hard is it to keep someones sperm out of your vagina?

>>37697837
ofc
>>
>>37697848
America isn't full of muslims anon, there's no reason for an adult with money to make up facades to hide being gay. Some people are into both sexes, is that hard to believe?
>>
>>37697820
How is that a waste? I have a fetish for hitting on lesbians that have a gf. I've gotten really close to cucking one. I was thinking it might be wrong so I didn't go through with it now I think I really regret I didn't do it. I had a lot of time to deal with some pissed off cuck lesbian ranting at me. Now I wouldn't really wanna deal with the drama any more but it would be really fucking hot to cuck a lesbian I don't even think her gf should get mad at me for that since it's just that hot.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_052751.jpg (1MB, 1392x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_052751.jpg
1MB, 1392x2320px
>>37697837
Its kinda rediculous...im 21 and never been even hugged by a girl and yet im so fucking picky that i deny 90% of girls and cant imagine myself with a girl beneath 7,5-10 rate.I want a beautifull relationship which will redeem my existance of a lone wolf and cure me from my egoism thats the only thing keeping me arrogant as when were speaking of lowering my expectations.
Pic is me btw..im ugly and digging my own grave caled eternal solitude
>>
>>37697989
FUCK OFF TO /soc/ FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>37698040
Normie????how am i a normie?
>>
>>37698040
Im the guy who was talking about kristen so far, not a newposter
>>
>>37698144
dubs of bad luck, 4 is considered an unlucky number, now you're going to meet a 7,5-10 girl and she'll troll you with neglect
>>
>>37697989
lmfao see this attention seeking faggot in ever /soc/ thread
>>
>>37698274
That's probably why it's getting reposted here. They're trying to rememe stanley
>>
>>37698274
Whatcha say?attention seeking fag!?
>>
>>37698398
And who the fuck is stanley?
>>
>>37698436
hello new friend, r9k is a culturally inclusive board, you racism and sexism is not tolerated here. Not all muslims are like that.
>>
>>37698471
Learn english probably?
>>
>>37698550
If you want to go right ahead, you needn't have my permission for that.
>>
File: lena-dunham.jpg (453KB, 1940x1415px) Image search: [Google]
lena-dunham.jpg
453KB, 1940x1415px
Sexually abused her 2 year old sister
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.