[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She ugly or hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I give her a 1/10 lol
>>
ugly 1
>>
>>37692767
ugly but she will still marry
>>
ugly 2
>>
ugly 3
>>
She's not fat, therefore not ugly.
>>
File: chadisthinking.jpg (236KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chadisthinking.jpg
236KB, 600x900px
>>37692767

Genetics screwed her over. Ideally she's a good person though.
>>
>>37692767
I'd fuck her given the chance she doesn't look that bad
>>
>>37692767
Ugly. Her face is deformed in a non-cute way. I'm a 6 and I'd feel insulted if she flirted with me, she's like a 2.
>>
She's a boner killer
>>
>>37692767
she's not fat, and her hair and hairline look good. IF she doesn't smoke, then that's good.

the face is unfortunate though, but with the other factors, i'm feeling generous. i'll give her a 2 or 2.5/10, -maybe- 3 on a really good day. either way i would easily chose to fuck her than one of the landwhales
>>
I love you anon you're great
>>
i love my treacher collins girls
>>
is it just me or is she kinda cute for being so ugly?
>>
Fuck dude she's nightmare fuel

Imagine this running full speed towards you and slamming its first on your car/bedroom window
>>
>>37694199
its first what
>>
>>37694199
>and slamming its first on your car/bedroom window

what?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.