[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad trip I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1264.jpg (108KB, 726x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
108KB, 726x759px
i take lsd because I suffer from terrible anxiety, and I have a hard job that I'm only a couple years into (electrician) and that offers very little time for play. Lsd has improved my outlook on life and shown me what it's like to live worry free, and the true beauty of life that makes it worth living. For example during my last trip I gained a new appreciation for nature, and even the day after it wore off, I sort of remembered the pure euphoria I felt that day, and everything in life seemed much more beautiful to me than it did before.

So here's my bad trip:

Driving my car and listening to music are two of my favorite things in this world, so doing so on acid (not so much to wear my motor-sensory skills were greatly impaired) was a match made in heaven for me. Unfortunately, I was enjoying myself too much, and before I knew it I had no idea where I was. To make matters worse my phone had just died. No more music, no more driving for fun. I had to get out of the car and walk place to place to find somewhere with a phone charger. And guess what. Nobody freakin had one. I must've stopped by 10 establishments until I found one with a charger. I then had to wait there for 30 minutes for my phone to charge, and could not listen to music on the way back because navigating and playing music would've drained my battery too fast. The whole ordeal took about two hours to resolve.

During this time my headspace went to complete shit. The stuff of nightmares. I began to think about how incredible of a time I could be having listening to music and feeling it just on a spiritual level with cruising in a magnificent land vessel, versus the painful reality I was in. Lost, stuck in traffic with nothing to listen to. by the time I was I waiting for my phone to charge it had only gotten worse. I felt empty inside. I realized I was robbed from a magical experience and left with only hurt, frustration and longing. The car ride home was one of the worst experiences of my life.
>>
theres a difference between a lame trip and a bad trip.
you didnt even give yourself ptsd or get arrested or lose all your friends or end up in the psych ward. consider yourself lucky.

if you had stopped focusing on not having music and focused on what you do have you probably wouldve enjoyed it lol. now i get that you had a lame trip and i sympathize with you because ive had shit like that happen on trips (like one where the toilet started overflowing so i had to clean up a flooded bathroom while peaking) but you are very lucky if this is the worst trip youve had, and i recommend you be very cautious in the future, cause i get the feeling an actual bad trip on a high dose would be crippling for you
>>
whos that on the pic?
>>
>>37688237
This. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't drive while you're tripping. You may think you're driving fine but you're not and you're a hazard to everyone on and even near the road. Don't be a selfish dick
>>
>>37688237
So what is my plan to prevent a bad trip this time? Glad you asked. I have gone through every measure to ensure that I'm ready for anything that could potentially ruin my trip. Im not the one driving this time, and I'm bringing a back pack with polarized sunglasses so no one can see that I'm high and that glare doesn't bother me, 9 bottles of breakfast essentials (250 cal, 15g of protein each) in case I feel weak, 2 portable phone chargers, 10 water bottles, 60mg of adderall, a change of clothes and some very high quality i head phones. I also downloaded trippy apps to look at in case I get bored.
>>
>>37688416
Thx mom
>>
How the hell can you drive on LSD? I can't even spell my face whilst tripping.
>>
>>37688632
Must've been pretty weak shit
>>
>>37687956
how the fuck do you even get lsd you turbo normie
>>
>>37688548
You say that now but can you afford the 10,000 dollars that the average dui costs?
>>
Looks like a trashy whore with VD
>>
Thats not even that bad. I stopped taking paychedelics all together after this one time i ate a shit ton of shrooms (dont know how much, like a hand full) and a few dabs. I had never had a bad trip before but this time it started out horrible. As soon as the shrooms kicked in i had this intense feeling of having let down my loved ones. For no reason i just started feeling like the biggest piece of shit to ever exist. I layed down and haluccinated that i was in a hospital for brain damage and my family was all around me crying. Then my vision began to go gray and felt like i was fading out of existence. I was trapped in a loop of dying for i dont even know how long. I felt like i was shrinking and turning into ash at the same time. Right before i was completely extinguished id revert to normal and start fading again. After a while of this i started to come back to reality but i had no memories at all. I didnt know who i was or where i was but i still had the all consuming feeling of being a failure. My girlfriend came to snuggle me though, whoch helped. She would help me remember but then pretty much immediately after i would forget again and start sobbing. Then i slept for over 24 hours. This was about three years ago and i havent tripped since. Maybe one day ill do it again but i havent felt comfortable. Worst experience of my life.
>>
>>37687956
>i take lsd because i suffer from terrible anxiety
retarded, stopped reading there.
>>
>>37688670
the internet you dip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.