[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a time you hit someone in the balls or got hit in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0102.jpg (63KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
63KB, 890x500px
Tell me a time you hit someone in the balls or got hit in the balls.

My favorite experience :

Me and my gf at the time were st a public pool enjoying our summer. I was sitting on a concrete ledge and she walked over and without missing a beat just stood on my nuts. We both kept it casual even though I wanted to scream. Immediately got in the cold water to cool off my balls
>>
>>37685554
anon you're probably a homosexual
>>
i slapped this girl i used to know on the ass really hard and she punched me in the dick

fucking cunt
>>
>>37685554
When I was a teenager my friends and I would play a game to see who could hit each other in the balls the hardest. It was all pleasant until we realised we were giving free vasectomies.
>>
A Canadian faggot kicked me full force in the balls after school one day when I was like 11 or 12. I was on the pavement crying for 15 minutes.

I beat the shit out of him the next day, knocked out one of his teeth and bruised his eye-socket badly, and then he left the school shortly afterwards

Ireland btw, that was in the early 90s when foreigners were rare here.
>>
>>37687816
Weird. I though the Irish had no balls. Go figure
>>
growing up I had a friend who would grab my balls, grope them and punch them. he was really annoying. in 10th grade we went to different schools and didn't see much of each other after that.

he married a guy and I always wondered whether he was trying something with me or was he just an annoying asshat.
>>
>>37687816
Was there a reason to why he kicked you?
>>
>>37685554
I was 8 and decided to go talk to a pretty girl. She kicked me in the nuts, I nearly fell on the floor, pain was dense, and she apologized. A few months later I saw her kissing the middle-school Chad on the lips.
>>
>>37687837
we did in the 90s before modern cultural marxism castrated most of Europe
>>37687845
No, just did it to show off
>>
>>37685554
I love when the gf plays with my balls and sucks on them while jacking me off.
>>
Lots of sack tapping in highschool. I delivered a toe-kick once to a friend of mine, it didn't floor him but he had to rest his hands on his thighs while standing.

Delivered another to the same guy when we were arm wrestling. He punched me on the shoulder afterwards.
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (268KB, 1223x1559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
268KB, 1223x1559px
>>37686730
Dunno. Maybe?

>>37686746
Dick doesn't hurt at all though. Specially soft.

>>37687782
Takes a lot to impact fertility. But I had friends do that too much I made it clear I didn't wanna play.

>>37687841
I think he was just wanting to play with your balls. Not surprised he turned out queer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.