[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls hate nazis and hitler and white pride but guys like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Why do girls hate nazis and hitler and white pride but guys like it example guys on 4chan always talking about this shit. But if you mention nazis or anything like that to women or any pictures they will instantly ignore or hate you. So why do guys like it but girls dont?
>>
xdd there ar eno gurlz on the 4chinks am i rite fellow r0b0ts?? haha XD
>>
>>37685180
Because it's toxic and childish to like that kind of shit.
>>
>>37685203
But what if they were right.
>>
>>37685198
There is no girls on 4 chan shut up faggot
>>
>>37685203
How is liking something that was serious childish and how were nazis toxic they were doing great work. Until other white people and jews stopped them.
>>
File: 1404851877723.jpg (100KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1404851877723.jpg
100KB, 500x333px
Because normally they appeal to emotion of "they killed a lot of people so if you like them that means you like killing people and hate these X groups" or something like that, from what I've gathered. Idk I just like to debate with everyone about WW2, sometimes I defend Nazis, sometimes I defend Soviets depending on the subject matter. Basically women are more of that "but think of duh dead people", which is why I guess "defending the Nazis" is sort of harder when it comes to talking to women.
>>
>>37685471
>being this fucking deluded
>being this brainwashed by /pol/
>deducing literal genocide as an "appeal to emotion"

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit dude. I'm just happy you faggots are contained on this retarded ass anime website.
>>
Because Hitler isnt popular
>>
>>37685488
Kill yourself kike, nice Hitler dubs btw
>>
File: IMG_2330.jpg (24KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.jpg
24KB, 250x202px
>>37685203
>toxic

kys oregano
>>
>>37685488
>literal genocide
The Russians slaughtered far more than the Germans. Strange that you'd defend Nazis like this by pointing out that Russians had a higher killcount. I don't blame you though, the Nazis really did have some excellent ideals, like nationalism for example. But I never expected a normie like you to support Nazi Germany.
>>
File: 1445714194611.jpg (25KB, 279x355px) Image search: [Google]
1445714194611.jpg
25KB, 279x355px
>>37685488
>being this brainwashed by /pol/
>deducing literal genocide as an "appeal to emotion"
You're projecting like crazy. I should've made myself more clearer. Normally I discuss military grade stuff when it comes to WW2. Hence why I mentioned "sometimes I defend Nazis, sometimes I defend Soviets". What I tried to say, is that when you discuss like, let's say the Nazi Luftwaffe and try to praise them, they'll assume you like the rest of the Nazi shit like genocides. I don't approve of the genocides, in fact, I've written an entire post once proving why /pol/ is fucking retarded and their conspiracy theory is wrong. Don't jump to conclusions.
I just try to remain objective.
>>
>>37685180
Because women are conditioned to love niggers and Nazism contradicts their love for niggers.
>>
>>37685203
Why should we take advice on what's childish from an inferior organism with smaller stature and a smaller brain than our own? It seems like you're the child.
>>
>>37685203
How do girls get to choose what is childish and what is not? Girls are like one level above downsyndrome. And the army and the buildings and guns and planes everything they built and invented was childish?
>>
File: smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
smug 3D natsoc giruu gf.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
>>37685180
Actual unironic Nazi here. Women only like what is popular because they feel the need to fit in. Men are more likely to be independent and form their opinions based off of what they personally feel, not what others have told them to feel. While a guy may look at Nazis and come to a logical conclusion about them a woman will never do that, instead resorting to "but they wanted to kill all Jews and Blacks how could you sympathize with such monsters." Expecting anything out of women will inevitably lead to disappointment.
>>
>>37685613
This. Nationalism is genuinely the best option for a country. If the US were nationalist, the murder rate would drop by 52% (if blacks were sent back to their home countries.)
>>
>>37685180
>on 4chan

There you go. Most people IRL don't approve of being pro nazi
>>
>>37685613
>>37685724
White women redpill later, once they got the feminism out of their system.
>>
File: WOJ-SS1.jpg (47KB, 644x652px) Image search: [Google]
WOJ-SS1.jpg
47KB, 644x652px
>>37685180
Because it's a joke that went over your head.
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't actually fucking like nazis and hitler (aside from a historical standpoint). Not morally aligned with them at all. It's fucking hilarious to see how normies+SJWS reply thinking I'm serious about it, though. I know there are a few people here that are legit about all that shit, but I think for the most part, it's a meme

Sieg heil and suck my fucking cock, faggot
>>
>>37685180

because most of you guys are hipsters
>>
Because women are infinitely more susceptible to media brainwashing.
>>
>>37685962
Cause they are retards its obvious nazis were a good thing i always liked hitler even when i was like 6 years old and my dad was trying to tell me it was bad.
>>
>Nazis being bad is a controversial idea
>>
>>37685488
I dont believe there was a genocide because they didnt stop any humans or race they might of only put a dent in it. Also they werent genociding because of hate they were just doing the work that needed to be done to make everything better because the elites or jews would never let them peacefully do what they wanted to do without a war. That is what normies cant grasp.
>>
>>37685613
This 100%
If the nazis were to be made famous by the mass media women will flock to the trend faster than a polack/
>>
i enjoy the narrative of: Germany bullied by Jews, get fed up eventually, Bolshevism is the enemy now, Stalin is bolshevik, Germany becomes the underdog.
that's the only narrative that could possibly make you proud, other than, "Wehrmacht was just following orders, fighting for their country!"

i fell in love with the romanticism of the war, not necessarily the politics. it's harder to explain this shit to people who are so sensitive towards everything though.
>>
>>37685488
Nice bay't. Don't do likee you are not one of us.
>>
>>37687119
Might be wrong but I do see this a lot. Kids will often have an inherent sense of nationalism and national pride - saying stuff that is often very un-PC. They are told what they are saying is wrong, but are not told why or even agreed with. Strange.
>>
My grandpappy killed Nazis in the war. Truly an hero.
>>
>>37685180
youre probably a child or a manchild, but you do have a point. ive noticed the same phenomena; guys will react better to nazi references better than girls (even ones that like edgy humour). i think once youve demonstrated to the female that you arent an idiot they will be more inclined to take to your edgy jokes. i think this has something to do with their protective instincts. when i joke with males about killing my neighbour's cat e.g. they find it funny but females will think im a monster. i dont think this only applies to nazi reference but reference to any loss of life event. males are the hunters and females are the protectors. males get excited when they see blood and females get scared or want to help
>>
>>37688032
i dont think its the white pride always (although that is sometimes portrayed as a sign of ignorance when displayed) but the association between hate and death
>>
>>37685203
>Because it is bad to like those things

I don't actually disagree with you, but please explain yourself instead of using buzzwords
>>
>>37685203
Nah, OP means that he can talk about Nazis in some fashion or another with men, like even the most normalfag guy finds some of the shit the nazis did interesting, even if you fucking hate nazis (I do myself but I find shit like the SS guys who faked new identities and went to Nam a fascinating for example)
>>
>>37685471
Nigger being a Nazi quite literally means you hate specific groups, it is built into the ideology. You cannot identify as a Nazi and support gays for example.
Talking about them objectively is different though.
>>
>>37685180
the west is being cucked what do you think is happening
>>
>>37685724
Every country is "nationalist" you turds. The nazis didn't event the concept of the nation state, that came hundreds of years before them.

What you are alluding to is ethno-nationalism, and Hitler's particular (mostly untenable) views of racial hierarchy.
>>
>>37688032
I've noticed this too. Girl here. When I say my jew/racists/cruel/retarded/nazi jokes guys always laugh while girls always look at me like a freak.
>>
>>37685724
So you're saying people that were born in the country need to go back to somewhere else? You fucking fail at nationalism my man
>>
>>37685180

I'm a girl and I like that. However, the guys in my state are mostly libtards.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.