[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AVOIDING EYE CONTACT WITH QTS BECUASE I THINK THEY ARE THINKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>AVOIDING EYE CONTACT WITH QTS BECUASE I THINK THEY ARE THINKING 'KEK THIS GUY IS UGLY XD'
>>
File: 1484145963899.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1484145963899.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>37685141
I know that fucking feeling
>>
>>37685158
Hoarseness the hell is that original?
>>
File: doi.png (127KB, 237x282px) Image search: [Google]
doi.png
127KB, 237x282px
Here's what I do with women that actually got me laid for the first time. I dunno if this will help anyone.

Consider women NPC's, and think of conversation with them as dialogue in a RPG like fallout. Sort of like the charisma dialogue option. When it fails, learn what you did wrong and think of every failure as a lesson on what to do next time.

Once you think of women as NPC's and not real people then you start to care less and less what their opinion of you is. It helps too if you take benzos or drink alcohol so it's harder to keep a stable and objective thought process
>>
well, they are thinking that
>>
Like...they literally think the word "kek"?
>>
File: 1496682437654.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1496682437654.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>>37685141
>accidentally made eye contact with a female
>keep looking at her until she looks away

I am a virgin but at least i won't lose a goddamn stare contest.
>>
I avoid contact because most of my coworkers already think I'm a creep because of my shyness since I'm socially awkward
>>
>>37685141
>fuck it what do I got to lose, I'll make eye contact
>they take a glance at me then instantly look away
>every fucking time
It's just genuine uglyness man, I even fell for the 6'3" meme which only makes me look scarier.
>>
>>37685270
>tfw dating like fallout dialogue
>tfw 3 charisma 25 speech
>tfw only speech check I pass is to sperg out
>tfw saved vault but dropped spaghetti so Amata won't put out

By the way that advice is retarded, the dehumanization can help with anxiety, but you can't just talk to people like it's an rpg
>>
>>37685141
QT Women dont even notice ugly guys, you are like one of the background characters in a 90s tv show to them.

If that makes you feel any better
>>
heh that's easy mode. Now watch me.
>avoiding eye contact with every stranger because i'm embrassed by my own apperance
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.