[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man weed is so fucking lame and gay now don't know why I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1438086560313.gif (63KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
1438086560313.gif
63KB, 320x303px
Man weed is so fucking lame and gay now don't know why I thought it was the best thing for months on end.
>>
>>37684440
>months

lol weed is probably what made my NEETdom last for 8+ years
all I would do was smoke, eat, get fat, and play vidya.

The worst part is that I still miss it.

be happy you didn't end up like me.
>>
>>37684440
druggie junkies like you are scum.
You probably changed your INTP to ENFP
>>
>>37684481
I did the same thing last summer except I was also working. What made you stop?
>>37684490
FuCk yOU niBBa
>>
lel, I believed that for like one or two years. Lucky me I was too poor to actually afford do it as much as some other friends of mine did.

I just don't see the appeal now, it just makes you dumb. Crack a beer open if you just want to relax.
>>
>>37684531
I'm not much of a drinker unfortunately, but I might consider it sometime

For now I'll just enjoy the sober life, never had a problem being sober although I did get high frequently.
>>
>>37684556
Yeah, the bad thing about weed and anything drugs is, to put it in some way, that you get social confirmation that it's okay. Everyone around you tells you it's okay so you fall for peer pressure.

It's kind of a bit like NEETS in r9k. They socialize here with other people that validate their lifestyle, which if they keep doing is going to make them end homeless or dead one day. But socializing with other people makes everything feel normal so it's ok, until it isn't.
>>
>>37684440
FUCKING FAGS I BET YOU DON'T EVEN SMOKE CRACK
Also heroine is the best of all or morphine that's good too
>>
>>37684517
I had to get a job (hence a drug test) and Ive been too paranoid to start again because I think there might be random drug testing at work. also I cant afford it even while working now.
>>
>>37684618
For sure, weed will rot your brain if you do it long enough and frequently. I became a bit of a retard because of it.
>>37684709
yall cowards don't even smoke crack
what's up with that
>>
>>37684440
>>37684556
>>37684531
>>37684618
>>37684481
It doesn't have to be a terrible thing. Medical cannabis has helped me overcome severe alcoholism, addiction to pain pharms, and it helps give me enough energy to work out and an appetite for healthy food. It also enables me to work. Just because it made you guys lazy doesn't mean it works that way for everyone.

That and street stuff is usually ridden with pesticides and mold which will made you dumb and lazy.
>>
>>37684709
hahah d00d ebic :-D
>>
File: 1493714916124.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493714916124.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
>20 dollars of weed gets you like one joint
>for that price you can get a whole shitload of alcohol
>>
I smoke all day every day but I'm not a NEET. It would get boring if I didn't have shit to do all day but usually I'm just at work or working on homework.
Sitting around for one day every now and then getting stoned is fun but I've done it for four days in a row and that sucked. I smoked 11 grams straight.
>>
>>37684979
Feels good not to live in memerica. 20 dollars (15 EUR?) would give me like 10 joints or so.

I live in a banana country and due to the clusterfuck our legal system is law enforcement is lax.
>>
>>37684979
>20 dollars can get you a bunch of Ethereum.
>It's set to double in price in two weeks or less
>mfw weed lmaos are wasting money instead of investing
God I hate you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.