[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here unironically a moralfag? While I get that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: ernie-sesame-street.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ernie-sesame-street.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
Is anyone else here unironically a moralfag? While I get that 4chan is a place where people are free to express their most fucked-up opinions, I'll still never accept mindless rape jokes, insult brigading, etc. In all honesty a lot of what is said here is truly horrible, if you take a few seconds to stop scrolling and think about it.
>>
>>37684043
Morality is a spook. Joking about things hurts no one except the weak of mind. Weakness is also a spook. Don't be a faggot, essentially, and no one will bother you.
>>
>>37684043
>complaining about insults and tasteless jokes on 4chan of all places
if you don't like it, leave.
>>
I'm a white knight for Mayli
>>
>>37684088
>>37684119
I can handle these things clearly, I've been coming here for nearly a decade. I've seen the worst 4chan has to offer, time and time again.

Doesn't mean I endorse these things though.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>37684043
I just don't think anyone here really cares, it is 4chan after all, so I act as depraved as I want. In real life of course, I'm a normal well-adjusted human being. I usually wonder if 4chan has affected me in a negative manner regarding my interaction in real life.
I've considered telling one person in real life about 4chan. Still considering it to this day, but I may not have much more time to tell them since I won't be able to see them regularly pretty soon.
>>
>>37684141
Ok. So the point of this thread is _
>>
>>37684043
I dont get the point of this thread. What you're describing is not a moralfag because everyone knows the things said here are horrible and fucked up.

Did you think you were smarter than everyone else or something I dont get it
>>
>>37684043
Yeah I just scroll thru it honestly ppl will never do it and it's part of the board culture desu
>>
>>37684156
>I usually wonder if 4chan has affected me in a negative manner regarding my interaction in real life.
It's most likely that it has

>>37684161
Just to see if there were others like me on here tbqh senpai

>>37684183
>What you're describing is not a moralfag because everyone knows the things said here are horrible and fucked up.
I mean, a lot of people would agree that a lot of the shit here is "socially unacceptable", but a lot of posters don't actually seem to care about what they're saying. Just take a look at /pol/, these people genuinely revel in their hatred of blacks/jews/etc.
>>
>>37684156
>affected me in a negative manner regarding my interaction in real life.

It did to some extent for me. Or at least, it allowed me to think and say stuff that I used to hide and minimize.
>>
MORALFAG LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD. STOP BEING A FUCKKING HERO.
>>
>>37684255
Sometimes when something inconveniences me, I'll say "damn Jews." I have literally nothing against Jews and I picked this up from /pol/.
>>
>>37684043
If rape jokes are off-limits, then what jokes are acceptable? Would you feel comfortable telling knock knock jokes since it insults the livelihood of carpenters?

Doxxing is bad because feminist twitter users get triggered over dongles and ruin careers without a thought in the world. Because lifting gurus get doxxed over skateboard squats and youtube videos. I would rather keep internet and real life separate. But if you're stupid enough to post personal info on 4chan, then you get what's coming to you.
>>
>>37684043
Jokes are only limited by your audience. I'd only take part in an "insult brigade" if the target had said or done something shitty themselves. I'm only nice to those who return the favor.
>>
>>37684289
>I'm only nice to those who return the favor.
That's a good way to feel miserable all the time anon
>>
I've been on 4chan for probably the better part of a decade.

I no longer participate in raids, watch gore videos, or mindlessly insult anyone who doesn't seem like they deserve it. Occasionally I'll make the odd racist or sexist joke, although never with the intent of causing offense to a particular person.

While I don't consider myself a bastion of personality responsibility, I'm definitely more of an adult now than what I started using 4chan. Tormenting some stupid kid who forgot to censor his name on a screenshot or bullying somebody over a petty mistake just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I have other things to worry about, like my bills, taking vacations, building relationships, and living life.
>>
>>37684374
in other words you are a normalfag.
>>
>>37684275
Idk, I'm just more critical of normies, the mainstream media, and muslims. I used to think "nah, stop thinking that, that's not really you, everything is all-right all'right". Well, no more
>>
>>37684285
>If rape jokes are off-limits, then what jokes are acceptable? Would you feel comfortable telling knock knock jokes since it insults the livelihood of carpenters?
I don't believe in censorship because it just doesn't work, so nothing to me is "off-limits." With that being said, I'm still allowed to take issue with these things when they come up, because they're really "entirely harmless."
>>
>>37684447
You can accept that not everything is alright without buying into an internet subgroup's idea of what the causes are, anon
>>
>>37684043
The "all women are whores, blacks are savages, Jews are controlling everything, etc" is what I hate.

It's less the beliefs themselves and more that the people who believe in them seem to be cunts about it.
>>
Q: How does a mother punish her blind daughter for bad behavior?

A: Rearranging the furniture.
>>
>>37684451
really not**

correction originality
>>
>>37684043
Your mind cucked faggot. We all have shit we wanna say and this is one of the few places to do that
>>
>>37684605
Yeah, and the shit I wanna say is moralfag stuff. Look, I don't hate anyone who posts this stuff, but you're a fool if you think there's no legitimate reason to take issue with the opinions said here.
>>
>>37684570
kekimus maximus
<spoiler>foken original mate</spoiler>
>>
>>37684466
I kind of knew that I had a dislike for those people. I just never came to terms with it inside my own mind.
>>
File: moralfag.jpg (33KB, 243x371px) Image search: [Google]
moralfag.jpg
33KB, 243x371px
>>37684043
I would consider myself a moralfag but at least I have the sense to not get upset at random rape jokes. Holy shit.

Here are my morals: Don't use people as a means to an end (that means don't use tindr), don't do unecessarily mean things to people (i.e dox them or stalk them), and do try to get your life somewhat in order (job, friends, etc).
>>
>>37684043
Lurk more. You'll get over it. Morals are nice for children and people who never outgrew childish ideals.
>>
i dont know that feel op, i unironically argued for rape to be legal in the rape thread a few days ago,
>>
there are two types of anti moralfags and both use the "morality is a spook" argument.
>>
>>37685519
>Morals are nice for children and people who never outgrew childish ideals.
Aka posters of /pol/.

--
Yes, you guys, I know you are reading this, since this board shares a large part of its userbase with /pol/.

Stop being such naive and obnoxious imbeciles. Nobody cares about your idealistic morals and they will never be imposed to others.
>>
>>37684043
Definitely not over some harmless jokes. At least not as long as they are general enough and not directed at a specific person. Where I do feel a little bad, is when something is said with the explicit intend to hurt somebody.
>>
>>37684570
Reported your comment for being ableist. Enjoy your ban
>>
I don't mind offensive jokes or racist shit and I think they're funny too but I get pretty mad about animal cruelty or making fun of disfigured or retarded people. I mean legitimately retarded people, not someone functional but just being stupid or eccentric.
>>
>>37684043
The shit you think about and the things you do are different worlds. Speech is just an expression of thought so when people get anonymity they just say things that pop into their minds. For example there are tons of pedos on the internet but most never carry the fetish into reality even though they jack off to it. I don't think a discussion is evil until it's applied to reality, the world doesn't advance by hiding from shitty topics.

Being a moralfag can be a good thing although you won't make it far in politics, just remember that half the comments here are just stray thoughts and the most radical always comment the most.
>>
>>37685700
Q: What is noisier than a slaughterhouse full of retarded children?

A: A slaughterhouse full of retarded children in operation.
>>
Same OP. Actually sometime I surprise myself when I get into shitposting mode, and I can say kys to someone genuinely suicidal, or tell somebody they'll never be worth anything etc. Over such trivial things, too. It doesn't quite sit right with me.
>>
>>37685764
Any minute now mods
>>
>>37685763
a well adjusted comment, that's not allowed here faggot
>>
The amount of profanity on here certainly annoys me. Does that make me a moralfag? I don't really mind the dark subjects and opinions you mentioned, but a lot of people here need to stop posting like they just heard some new dirty words on South Park and their Limp Bizkit records and feel the need to use them in every sentence.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.