[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got a story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: honri.jpg (2KB, 29x34px) Image search: [Google]
honri.jpg
2KB, 29x34px
>end of 7th grade
>massive weeb
>friends with this one mormon kid
>start of 8th grade
>mormon kid comes up to me
>"hey femnon theres a group that plays smash other side of the school every monday wanna come with me"
>whynot.jpg
>everyone chill, this one guy stands out though
>about 6'4", towers over my chubby 5'3" ass
>a bit of a neckbeard but hella sweet and qt
>fast forward about halfway through 9th grade
>crushing on him on and off, confessed to crushing on me once back in 8th grade, we best friends
>fake friends with a furfag, lets call her ashnon (her fursonas name is ash)
>all three of us in same drama class
>night of the performance, ashnon admits to me that she likes the guy
>i like him too but pretend not to
>not long after that, they start dating
>getting kinda jealous, but try to hold back
>couple months into their relationship, start of year 10, ashnon texts me
>"hey anon i dont think guy likes me anymore"
>yyeessss
>they break up about 3 times, each time comes with a large essay from ashnon, often filled with complete bullshit and sympathy lies
>a few weeks later, having trouble with school, decide to quit and do tertiary ed instead
>tell guy, guy is saddened
>a few weeks later, guy is having panic attack, tells me he has something to get off of his chest
>imlistening.exe
>"femnon i like you"
>dont know how to respond, i labelled myself as asexual aromantic at the time as i convinced myself to not have feelings for anyone, so he expects me to not feel the same
>"fuck it i lied about being ace i like you"
>everything good from there on out, but its not over yet, lets go back to ashnon the furfag
>she still likes guy
>trying to keep it a secret that we're dating
>tell one of her friends who is also my friend
>she ends up stalking through the friends messages to find it out
>big drama
>blocked her
>me and guy still dating going strong

>tfw you pretend to be a furfags only friend then block her and start dating her ex who she still likes
>>
Sociopathic tendencies detected. Grill confirmed.
>>
>>37681543
kool stry pro
>>
>>37681603
thx xd
>>
The fuck when did you make this
>>
>>37681695
ten minutes later bump
>>
>>37682028
fuck that's guy better run
>>
>>37681695
Fresh greentext, noice OP. I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>37681543
>start of 8th grade
Come back when you've graduated from high school pls
>>
>Ash

She doesn't happen to have black and green hair does she?
>>
>>37682729
the thot or the fursona??
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.