[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else hate how you cant really choose to die? like even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
anyone else hate how you cant really choose to die? like even if i went outside and shot myself and way layibg there unconscious fags would put me in an ambulance or if i hung myself someone wouldnhave to be a faggot and cut you down even though youd have brain damage and everyone wpuld tell them how good they are

i hate this shit so much i just wanna go buck myself outside everyday but dont because i fear living because i have lots of neighbors

i hate everyone it should be considered fine to kys
>>
have you spoken to any EGS recruiters recently? they should be able to help
>>
au contrair mon amor,
what i hate most is that i have never really gotten used to being alive. ironically it makes life stressful and a largely negative experience. i have never felt in a day 'oh maybe i should look toward the future' or actually felt anything aside from aprehension or sometimes lucky.
>>
>>37681541
...you're annoyed that people would be concerned if they found your unconscious body in the street and would call the emergency services? as opposed to...what, exactly? if people find someone sprawled unconscious in public they should just assume that it was intentional and leave them to die?

if you're worried about people interfering with a suicide attempt then maybe don't do it in public where it is, in effect, less of a suicide attempt and more of a cry for attention.

also if it isn't obvious enough already: you're a dumbass.
>>
>>37681541
i get what you're saying. i think more countries should let people off themselves whenever they want and people should be more 'oh, he didn't want to live anymore? that's cool'
>>
Think of it like this
>society is a living thing
>we are all cells
>when one is sick or trying to leave, society sends in other cells to prevent that
>you are the sick one here
I'm not saying I disagree with suicide, I probably will do I soon, but you have I get pretty far away from the heart of the machine if you don't want normies messing with you. They'll try to talk you out of it, try to bring you back, fine you, put you in the ward, etc

Go far away first. I agree, it's bullshit though that we'd have to go through all this trouble
>>
>>37682139
if any country would normalize suicide i think they would also be forced to revamp the whole education and work system (or at least the mental health system). because educating people is expensive and if people just kill themselves after the government has spend so much money on them for so many years it will be a disaster for the economy. but thats just my humble opinion.
>>
>>37681572
Lol good meme!!! And funny!
>>
>>37682209
>it will be a disaster for the economy
No
>>
>>37682193
they send in cells to prevent it,
and yet they would easily replace you for someone better in terms of work and pretty much everything else.
like as if they keep you alive just to have you do their bidding.
>>
File: jew-head.png (84KB, 618x722px) Image search: [Google]
jew-head.png
84KB, 618x722px
When you die you're a burden on everyone around you. They have to handle your affairs, your debts, and not to mention your body. Dying is a strain on everyone. Not just yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.