[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would I want a girlfriend? They're all whores. I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1496832576208.jpg (573KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496832576208.jpg
573KB, 2000x1500px
Why would I want a girlfriend? They're all whores. I just want to rope one in so I can rob and destroy her, rob her of her virginity, social security numbers, I want to tarnish her reputation I want her to be my camslut online and massage my feet. I want her to clean my house for me while I jerk off onto her back. After she's pregnant I'm going to leave her and leave the state, too. She'd never have even known my real name. I'm currently on four different websites trying to lure in my victim. I'll make a second thread once I'm done.
>>
You're posting this everywhere. The thirst is amazing.
>>
>>37680849
It's not thirst it's pure sociopathic, unadulterated hatred and rage.
>>
>>37680898
It's another Supreme Gentleman in the making.
>>
>>37680797
>They're all whores
>rob her of her virginity
Wait, why would you pick one of the few who is objectively not a whore?
>>
>>37681317
Because I want to destroy woman. If I don't do it, someone else will. I want to turn her into my whore, then break her and leave her so damaged she can never function in another relationship again. I want to leave my mark.
>>
File: IMG_3192.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>37681428
Here, I think this belongs to you.
Maybe some katanas too?
>>
>>37682143
>>37680954
How the fuck is this being a supreme gentleman? They're not m'ladies they're fucking whores who deserve to die. I want to go as far as humanly possible to damage them without legal ramifications.
>>
>>37682240
>"all women are whores".
Kid leave your house once in a while, stop being a cuck, try talking to real women and not other gentlemen about your inability to socialize properly.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I just want a nice girl to love and care for.
>>
>>37682294
I'm 28 you fuckwit. And I don't need to leave my house to know woman deserve to be beaten to death and used.
>>
>>37682344
Get some effort om a Qt and don't end up like Op.
>>
>>37680797
Ok, now go back to real life, you are a failure, virgin with no friends or future, you dont even have the balls to look someone in the eyes how do you want to achieve all of your master plan?
>>
How long does someone complacently remain an incel stuck in their old ways before they get this sense of rage and entitlement? It's like these lads go so long without a conversation with a woman they forget what one even is.
>>
File: 1497325006434.jpg (30KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497325006434.jpg
30KB, 394x400px
>>37680797
>Not wanting a pure, cute, happy and stable loving relationship
Got that with my gf
It's the best feeling in the world
Take off the fedora edge lord and stop thinking "all women are whores"
>>
File: 1495806752961.jpg (77KB, 736x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1495806752961.jpg
77KB, 736x1031px
>>37680797
>imagine waking up next to your oneitues
>slowly pulling down her pajamas and sliding her panties to the side
>then gently start to rub her pussy with your cock till you get her wet enough to slide it in

lawd help me
>>
Genitals are honestly kind of disgusting. Looks like alien shit.
>>
>>37682451
I agree anon, but onaholes are always beautiful.
>>
>>37682433
this

origidoritonals
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.