[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 year old virgin >finally had sex tonight What now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1436507748630.jpg (103KB, 728x810px) Image search: [Google]
1436507748630.jpg
103KB, 728x810px
>24 year old virgin
>finally had sex tonight
What now? I don't feel any better than before.
>>
File: 1497279811408.jpg (38KB, 558x515px) Image search: [Google]
1497279811408.jpg
38KB, 558x515px
>>37680401
What all these fucking virgins don't understand. It doesn't change anything. You are still your pathetic self.
>>
File: 1497040937223.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1497040937223.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>37680470
What you Normie's don't seem to understand is the fact that you were able to have sex puts you above a virgin.The fact that someone , someone out there was repulses enough and felt enough of an connection with you to commit the most intimate social act between humans.

Some of us will NEVER know what's that's like.If you can't fucking grasp that you need to get the fuck out
>>
It's more fun when you do it as a teenager
>>
>>37680401
How did you do it? You are supposed to go through a journey of self improvement so that someone will find you worthy of intimacy. If you bought it then you are still a robot, nothing changes.
>>
how was it faggot?
>>
>>37680519
Who gives a shit. I stopped caring about finding a gf or losing my virginity a long time ago. Anytime I think I like a girl I just jack off then forget about her.
>>
>>37680519
Having sex vs having a relationship with sex is two different things. I am not closer to anyone, and if anything, I hate myself more. You might learn one day.
>>
>>37680401
Because the sex isn't the important part, but the intimacy you share with someone when you're doing it. That's why most robots don't feel any different after sex. If you're just paying some prostitute to fuck you and then you leave straight after you cum, of course you aren't going to feel any different.
>>
>>37680519

Nope. What YOU don't understand is that there are plenty of robots who end up getting laid. Even fucking Chris-Chan got laid.

The issue is that those of us who lost our virginity found that it didn't change anything. We were like you once we thought it would change everything. But now we know better.
>>
>>37680674

I fucked 9 girls and even afterwords i still felt like shit. They only wanted me for one night stands.
>>
How odd.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 25 and it felt like I lost such a load off of my shoulders, it was incredible. Thanks to that I managed to become a normie eventually.
>>
>>37680401
Great, get the fuck off my board now
>>
>>37680723
>>37680764
It sounds like you actually want to be in an intimate relationship with a woman, but you can't. Maybe you should stop CONTRIBUTING TO THE CASUAL SEX CULTURE WHICH IS STOPPING THIS FROM HAPPENING, YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>37680401
Unfortunately, you have just given up your wizard powers. I'm sorry for your loss, but hey, I hope that sex was worth it. Now you can have as much as you want.
>>
I thought the same, but you are incorrect.You are changed now, in the sense that you don't feel like you have a liability when relating to other people.

I have gone through the same process with a prostitute, and 1 year later I was able to create a Tinder profile and not delete it after a couple of days. After a few months of getting one or two matches a week, I eventually found my gf of one year there. She is ugly, but she is not fat and is very religious and loyal. She has had sex with one boyfriend before me and has told me many times she'd rather have lost her virginity to me, and that it makes her sick to have had sex with him.

She was also not that experienced. She had never had sex without a condom, and I have creampied her many times since we started dating. That felt liberating, knowing that I was the first to do that to her.

I feel conflicted about her appearance, because I think I am much more attractive than her. But my personality ruins most of my chances, and the amount of matches I used to get on tinder seems to tell otherwise. I really like her company though. I don't feel so lonely and depressed anymore because of her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.