[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to convince me that I don't have a human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3726.jpg (80KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3726.jpg
80KB, 1024x736px
You have 10 seconds to convince me that I don't have a human right to a gf.
(Protip: you literally can't)
>>
File: 1496972927706.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496972927706.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>37678182
>Because women are plebian tier
>Traps are the key to ascending to the highest state of being, mein gutt man.
>>
>>37678182
no one deserves anything in this world
>>
>>37678223
Normie-tier just world logic is the least convincing shit in the world.
>>
>>37678182
>you see a gf as an object and not a person
gottem
>>
>>37678251
that's an appeal to a world that isn't just. those that think rights and a good life happens for all are those that fall under the category of 'just world'
read up on your accusations next time you fucking imbecile
>>
>>37678272
>those that think rights and a good life happens for all are those that fall under the category of 'just world'
Wrong, I'm facing the reality of an unjust world and demanding change, you're demanding that I accept perceived injustice
Your 10 seconds are up, do not post again
>>37678255
I did not say that nor did I imply it
>>
>>37678314
>wah! wah! life isn't fair make it fair for me!!!111
this is why you have no gf
learn to cope like me and I may garner some sympathy
>>
>>37678272
>No one deserves anything maaannn you have to earn what you want hehe it's all an equal competition between everyone
Literally the definition of just world you stupid fucking normal
>>
>>37678330
Now you're just deflecting and insulting me instead of making your case. Normies are so depressingly childish. When confronted with the illogic of their immoral reality they retreat into cowardly personal attacks.
>>
>>37678346
you're hinging on that second part there.
You don't earn what you fucking want.
Stop defiling my posts you fucking loser.
>>
>>37678330
He's right normie you arnt proving your case.What's the point in being good if there is no reward?

This is why degeneracy will always exist
>>
>>37678182
Out of curiosity, if women were capable of being in a similar situation, like if average/unattractive women were incapable of getting a boyfriend in this society, would you think it fair for them to recieve a government appointed boyfriend? Or do you see women as more of the commodity/thing to have?

I'm not disagreeing/arguing with what you said, and this isn't trying to point out some fallacy/hypocrisy in what you want or anything, just curious on your opinion.
>>
>>37678369
>You don't earn what you fucking want
Not sure what you're getting at since I'm not OP and you know nothing about me, retard
>Stop defiling my posts you fucking loser
You don't ***deserve*** un-defiled posts, you fucking normie. :^)
>>
File: fEodPan.jpg (72KB, 1448x775px) Image search: [Google]
fEodPan.jpg
72KB, 1448x775px
>>37678182
No one on this board deserves a girlfriend.
>>
>>37678382
>Out of curiosity, if women were capable of being in a similar situation, like if average/unattractive women were incapable of getting a boyfriend in this society, would you think it fair for them to recieve a government appointed boyfriend? Or do you see women as more of the commodity/thing to have?
That's addressing a gender paradigm that doesn't exist in our world. Ideally men and women should all be paired up, but modern women have abandoned monogamy and loyalty and, as you said, are basically commodities. They did that to themselves.
>>
>>37678413
bazooper

originalissimo
>>
>>37678413
Fuk u origin
>>
no (you)s for any of you. you are all just a waste of time.
have fun relishing in a polluted mindset
>>
>>37678446
>have fun relishing in a polluted mindset
Holy fuck learn to speak English
>>
File: 1496838080318.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496838080318.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>37678446
>posting on /r9k/ and having the audacity to think you are better than everyone else
>>
>>37678413
Why the fuck would you do this to us
>>
>>37678432
Ah, I guess that's true. But do you think women are even capable of being lonely to the point of it being unjust as it would be for a man in that position?

Would you even consider it as unjust? Or would you not feel sympathy as a female's only purpose is for men, so it's unnecessary for an undesirable female to receive male companionship if she's not capable of pleasing one on her own?
>>
this number at the end of my post is pretty worthwhile
>>
>>37678182
>You have 10 seconds to convince me that I don't have a human right to a gf.
You don't, because human rights aren't real.
>>
You don't have a right to anyone else's time/labor
>>
File: Get him out of here!.jpg (80KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Get him out of here!.jpg
80KB, 900x599px
>>37678182
You don't, BUT, you have the right to a good upbringing which would cause you to become a socially functional member society which would result in a GF
>>
>please force someone to be my sex slave because I'm too retarded to work on my obvious flaws
>>
>>37678182
Rights aren't give you communist faggot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.