[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the female version of a big penis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

File: 1497312144002.jpg (687KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497312144002.jpg
687KB, 2592x1944px
Is this the female version of a big penis?
>>
Being skinny/peitie

That's the only thing I can think of that MOST men would prefer.Men unlike women are willing to date almost every variety of female out there
>>
>>37678176
women will fuck any man with swagger and money.
>>
Nope, because only the virgins on /r9k/ care what a vagina looks like. A tight pussy would be the equivalent, but as you already know tightness has nothing to do with labia.
>>
>>37678320
>only the virgins on /r9k/ care what a vagina looks like

you're kidding right? You ask ANY AVERAGE man in confidence to pick between an innie and a roasty, they will always pick the innie. It just looks cleaner and prettier, flaps look gross and usually mean they have shitskins DNA.
>>
File: 01202.jpg (57KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
01202.jpg
57KB, 900x588px
>>37678320
>come on you little creep, its genetics, just eat it already!
>>
>>37678320
>only the virgins on /r9k/ care what a vagina looks like

Ethier a roastie or an extremely effeminate faggot wrote this
>>
>>37678379
just compare this pic to OP's and you'll understand the rage our roastie femanons feel when we roastpost
>>
>>37678320
Only guys with small dicks complain about average pussy not being tight enough
>>
File: tumblr_oedjs12ugn1tp2i55o1_540.jpg (72KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oedjs12ugn1tp2i55o1_540.jpg
72KB, 540x810px
>>37678320
I care and I'm not a virgin
>>
Only faggots are picky about their vaginas. Nothing less masculine than being grossed out by some meat and lips. I guess theres no in between for you faggots. Its either sucked in zipper vagina or 3 inch long curtains.
Just take some advice, when you finally get inside a girl you won't care.
>>
File: 01202.jpg (30KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
01202.jpg
30KB, 400x600px
>>37678514
>you sad virgins cant handle a real woman, now shut up and let me eat my dinner
>>
>>37678146
Oh my god her pussy is actually perfect what the hell.

Not comparable, desu.
>>
>>37678566
Follow your own advice
>>
pussies look like inverterd scrotums desu
>>
>>37678722
thats basically what they are anon
>>
That's too tight.
Dino_rawr has the best I've seen.
>>
>>37678750
Isn't it the otherway around?
Genital slit in fetuses growing into the testis and dick?
>>
>>37678146
did she literally have her clit cut off?
i actually find this kinda weird lookin
>>
>>37678176
>Being skinny/peitie
I wish my gf was skinny and petite. She is 6'1 and a little chubby with no tits (I'm 6'2). I always fantasize about fucking her skinny and petite friend, even during sex, but my gf is jealous as fuck.
>>
>>37678360
Jokes on you, I like flaps
and hair
Maybe Im just fucked up
>>
>>37678788
She's chubby and is most likely not aroused
>>
Why is her anus really really close to her vagina?
>>
>>37678360
Ive fucked heaps of women and I much prefer roastie. Flaps are a playground.
>>
>RIDF already shilling hard
lol
>>
Don't get me wrong, aesthetic pussies are great but its not the same because once you're in you'e not really looking at the pussy.

Your ideal hip to waist ratio is more important.
>>
Why is it every girl I bone has an outie and not an innie? What gives?
>>
>>37679514
Innie pussies are like big dicks. They're not that common, but they're more desirable. The typical pussy that looks like folded ham is like your average sized dick. And roast beef flaps are like rocking a 3 incher
>>
>>37678379
If women were human beings, I'd feel bad for roasties
>>
>>37679675
Roasties can just get their wings chopped off so there's no need to feel bad
>>
>>37678146
>>37678636
>>37678788
This vagina has been obviously either:
>Shopped
>Bleached
>Anal bleached
>Vaginoplasty

Don't think this is uncommon with white women. A staggering amount of them have done work on their vagina and this is supported by facts.
>>
>>37680130
Not just vaginas I know a white girl from middle school that bleached her ass with help from her mom of all people
>>
File: willygirl.jpg (162KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
willygirl.jpg
162KB, 1280x719px
The female equivalent of a big penis, is a big penis.
>>
>>37678176
virgins are willing to date anyone. 90% of men have standards. no fat chicks, faggot.

>variety
>women
don't make me laugh.
>>
>>37678176
excepts blacks
>>
Big boobs are the female version, isnt that obvious?
>>
>>37680303
There are more men accepting/attracted to different sized breasts than there are women attracted to small dicks.

It has to be something more widely considered unattractive
>>
Damn it I want to tongue that little asshole.
>>
>>37678146
Small tits.

Most people don't care, but still ruins self esteem.
>>
I can't imagine it being a dealbreaker except under very extraordinary circumstances but it's not entirely meaningless either.
>>
>>37680464
This isn't true. Some people specifically like small tits, many don't care.

I have NEVER heard a girl who liked small dicks. Closest thing is "I don't mind as long as it's not TOO small".
>>
>>37678566
Oh shit, I laughed.
Well done anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x359px
>>37678566
Yumpin Yehosephat
>>
Alright, so why exactly are there innies and outies and roasties and nicely shaped pussies? Like, why is there such a difference? Only thing different about dicks is size and foreskin. Any women want to explain this shit? And does vagina size increase with age?
>>
>>37680929
Roasties started as innies but then being a slut stretched and destroyed the pussy
>>
>>37680929
Same reason why breasts vary in sizes and perkiness. Do the math
>>
>>37678320
>>37678514
>>37680130
who let the roasties loose?
>>
>>37678146
When males list their mate desires/requirments it's normally

>age
>hair/eye colour
>ethnicity

When woman think of these things, they are waaaay more likely to say "big penis". So from this I would gather that something else, maybe large, perky breasts might be a more comparable asset.
>>
File: 1497300150471.png (38KB, 319x329px) Image search: [Google]
1497300150471.png
38KB, 319x329px
>>37678796
Encourage your girlfriend to improve her lifestyle while being careful not to hurt her feelings. If you try and express to her that you think she'd be happier and healthier, and that you'd both have a better relationship, I'm sure she'll give it a try. Sometimes it just takes discussion, anon.
And please, try not to bring up that you'd find her more attractive, because that's a mean thing to say in most girls eyes.
Good luck, anon. :)
>>
>>37678831
>>37678978
You don't get an opinion on my /r9k/ so just stop
>>
beef curtains are hideous i dont care what anyone says
>>
>>37678379
I have a fetish for big labia I want to suckle on those stinky fuckers
>>
>>37678146
Wait why is it backwards
>>
the female version of having a big penis is existing, because there isn't a single woman on the planet that can't get laid
>>
>>37678146
No, that's the equivalent of an un-veiny, well-colored dick, free of loose hairs or markings.

A big dick (a dick that can fill the vagina well) would equate to a woman with an elastic, deep vagina, and a powerful sex drive, to lubricate and avoid becoming dry or sore or having her cervix hit.
>>
>>37678898
Because God knows everything and basically he knows you're a fag that'll "miss"
>>
>>37681793
You probably have a tiny penis and really ugly genitalia. If the dick threads are anything to go by.
>>
>>37680929
Skin, genetics, many meaty penises. Somethings gotta give
>>
>>37681853
im 6 inches long and 5.5 inches around

it looks good so that's all that matters, where as your roast beef sandwich is repulsive
>>
>>37681844
This turned me on. I want to fuck a dripping wet girl.
>>
File: 1496268928763.jpg (122KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496268928763.jpg
122KB, 1200x848px
>>37681877
I'm well hung myself but I'm not a closet gay. Being hypercritical of the opposite sex is just wearing your low self esteem on your sleeve.

And you can't fail if you never try right? Let's just set our standards in fantasy land so we can be safe manchildren.
>>
>>37680225
>virgins are willing to date anyone
Why are the virgins then? There's plenty of fat single mothers who'd fuck anyone, including a large percentage of the virgins here. If anything, virgins, at least on /r9k/, have some of the highest, most impossible standards, like expecting the girl to be a virgin herself.
>>
>>37681949
Shut the fuck up you normie scum. Why should I have to settle for anything but my ideal? Chad doesn't fucking settle
>>
File: 1488550729673.jpg (84KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1488550729673.jpg
84KB, 441x441px
>>37681949
>Most impossible standards
>Keeping your legs closed is impossible to a modern female
>>
File: average woman 2016.jpg (66KB, 715x570px) Image search: [Google]
average woman 2016.jpg
66KB, 715x570px
>>37681949
>"A recent study revealed that the average American woman wears a size 16-18"
Pic related

I'd be totally happy with just a homely, average gf who has slept with >2 guys a total of less than 30 times. Who doesn't have kids. Unrealistic? Fuck off.
>>
>>37681965

I'm always impressed by the intensity of your superiority complex even though, deeply, it comes from the deepest sense of insecurity and lack of self-confidence. Convictions and morality to the perfect opposite of your behavior.

The sad truth of reality is that if the most important thing to you is whether or not she had sex before you, it shows you care very little about your potential partner and mostly seek to fullfill your own desires, but you will find that this kind of mentality and behavior is dangerous to a relationship since the possessive jealousy that sparks from this will tire any partner, virgin or not.

Chances are that, through your elitist and possessive behavior, you will push her to consider her other options and encourage her to either leave your ass or cheat. In the worst scenario where she commits to you and fall in love when you are too obsessed with keeping her to yourself, letting your abandonment issues doctate your feelings for her, you, being her first experience, will leave a bitter taste in her mouth, leading her to believe that all men like you are just weak and insecure and that will push her towards your more confident archenemy: Chad, who will happily trick her into one nights, slowly reinforcing the idea in her head that all men are worthless considering that the gentle insecure virgin is a possessive maniac in her mind and the confident chad is a dishonest trickster. In this, you will have successufully pushed her towards a life of sluttiness and terrible self-esteem.

Love is about connection and accepting people for who they are. If such a trivial detail as virginity stops you from seeing through a person's heart, you might very well be unable to trully love at all.

If your reply is hurr chad cock carousel or any instance of this kind of reply, don't bother, I've already seen through this.
>>
>>37682121
I understand what you're saying anon and I appreciate your time to psycho analyse me.

Woman who have had a lot of sex disgust me. I'm just not attracted to them and they may as well be dead or in the trash because I could care less what happens to them. If anything I'll only ever troll and try and harm whores to punish them for their lifestyle/past choices. Woman are property and if I can't have a "new" model I don't want your used goods. Take that Jewish propaganda back to MTV thanks.
>>
>>37682016
There's no way the average woman looks like that. That's why I was someone 16-18, who's as close to a virgin as possible.
>>
File: mint5.jpg (190KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
mint5.jpg
190KB, 900x600px
>>37678146
>Is this the female version of a big penis?
No, this is.
>>
File: 1496337553367_w.jpg (230KB, 1513x585px) Image search: [Google]
1496337553367_w.jpg
230KB, 1513x585px
>>37678146
No, a more complete innie is. Pic related. Don't try to go to that discord btw you will just get banned straight away. They hate men there.
>>
>>37682302
I ran this through a program and it said it's been photoshopped. :(
>>
File: WIN_20170607_09_22_39_Pro.jpg (146KB, 1280x580px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170607_09_22_39_Pro.jpg
146KB, 1280x580px
>>37682342
Yea she prob retouches her pics.
>>
>>37682342
Well I mean you have to go into some program to line up two pics together like that. Side by side to make one new pic. PS is the best way to do that.
>>
>>37678320
Hate to burst your bubble, roastie...
>>
>>37678796
>tfw know a girl who fits that exact description

Brown hair?
>>
File: 1496487286181.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1496487286181.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37678320
>tightness has nothing to do with labia
roasties actually believe this kek
>>
>>37682421
Nah it's analyzing the pixels and stuff. It's clearly airbrushed at the very least.
>>
>>37682396
This one's also been edited in Photoshop (the program it says has been used).
>>
>>37682121
People can search for a gf with whatever characteristics they want, as long as they are not vices. Virginity is an objectively good thing, so there's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin partner.
>>
>hurr durr people can't have standards
Why? Who the fuck said that anyone was entitled to someone else's appreciation or love? We certainly don't get any of that. My standards can be whatever the fuck I want, no matter how unrealistic. I can want a girl who can lift sixty tons yet has a skinny and light body, or a girl who is 30 yet looks 15. Doesn't fucking matter, I can't want whatever I like. If I don't want to go for someone who doesn't have those qualities, that's my problem. No amount of bitching is going to make it suddenly evil for someone to dislike things without certain qualities. I'm not going to stop a girl from being a slut, a girl who wants to be a slut isn't worth my time anyway and I'm dodging a bullet. Plenty of guys will be willing to turn her vagina inside out for a quick cumdump, I can guarantee it. But you're fucking retarded if you think that everyone is going to agree with your life choices. People don't agree with many of mine either, I can't and won't force them to like it. That's how it goes, we may let you do something but that's not stopping us from laughing at you when you do it. So we'll have our standards, because to us, something that doesn't have certain qualities isn't "good enough", it's not "something that we want" at all. And if we can't find the thing we do like, that doesn't give us any reason to suddenly go for something we have an active dislike for. Someone isn't going to eat a burnt steak when they're in the mood for a properly cooked one, and a guy isn't going to go for a shit girl just because she happens to be female simply because he can't find the girl of his dreams. Diamonds and soot are both made of carbon, but a treasure hunter looking for a perfect diamond won't be content with a bag of soot. Standards, whether realistic or impossible, are ours to have.
>>
>>37683048
I agree with this anon. Our standards aren't shallow. Woman are all 6"2 ONLY, flash cars only. I just want a girl with a heart of gold, purity and things below looks/money. Our standards are justified. Theirs is not.
>>
>>37682121
just because virginity is meaningless to you it doesn't mean its meaningless to me or others. also why not let your gf fuck other guys when you're in a relationship, just love her and dont let that meaningless little phisical thing bother you right? if wanting a virgin and considering sex something important that she should only do with me is so horrible to females that it will push them to cheat or break up then women are so worthless its better to wait for sexbots desu
>>
>>37682302
Yeah, pretty much, don't go to that server, it's empty yet filled with faggot traps that need to be asked 5-6 times who the fuck they really are before answering for real.
And the few girls there are either ugly dykes or autistic feminazis desperately trying to find someone to vent their frustrations on for having failed at life.
Also the owner is a fucking reddit roastie with pleb tastes that lives off the money of his boyfriend while she camwhores to fulfill her whorish sexual needs when he's away, expect attention whoring with minimal material in exchange.
GFD my ass.

>create a server to attract cute, shy virgins looking for comfort and gentle femdom
>full of traps, ugly neckbeards and pissed off roasties that talk all day about rick&morty and other reddit shit

I should have known better.
>>
File: man-of-culture.jpg (28KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-culture.jpg
28KB, 680x383px
>>37681794
as do I, anon.

you could wrap them around your face.
>>
>>37683048

There is a fatal flaw in your logic and it's neither your standarts nor the fact that you have standarts. The flaw is how you let your standarts control you which makes you seem like you are absolutely incapable of making compromise. Through my experience with dating, I have realized that it's far more important to trust your gut and go for a person who makes you feel the opposite of how you would usually be afraid of betrayal or a y love related fears. It's more important to dedicate efforts for a person that you need rather than one you want and the mistake in being too rigid about your standarts is that you increase your chances of letting women that you neex slip through your fingers because they didn't meet one of your thousands of requirements. There is a saying that goes men are born soft and vulnerable, then die rigid and stiff. A tree is soft on the inside and as it grows old, its exterior becomes hard. Rigidity is the ally of death, for all things who do not bend to the winds will break. The lesson in this statement is if you accept to let things go and let things happen, you are far less likely to get hurt and discover beautiful things.

If you live a content and fullfilled life and that your struggle to find your perfect lo e does not frustrate or upset you, then, by all means, abide by your code until you fibd the perfect diamond for some men would say that you can spend a lifetime searching for it, never find it and it would not be a wasted life. However, this is r9k and the tone of your post tells me that you are, indeed, frustrated by this, which is why that, without relinquishing your standarts, I encourage you to be more open, more flexible and to let yourself experience some things that may scare you. Always remember that most fears in life and most truths are nothing but illusions. What we know as truth, sometimes, is nothing more than what we are willing to accept. Truth itself is also flexible.
>>
>>37683676
This was really beautiful and inspiring. ayyyy what are you doing on this board
>>
>>37683104

It's not meaningless, it's just irrelevant to the quality of the person attached to it.

Like all things in life, love, virginity and relationships are not eternal. It is better to accept the finite nature of all things and let go of such conceptions. You may find a virgin one day and she may or may not end up breaking you. Finding security in virginity is futile for it dors not guarantee faithfullness regardless of increased chances. The one woman who will help you bloom may very well be a non virgin with a heart of gold. Sex is not an evil act, anon and not all non virgins are evil. Be flexible in your beliefs.
>>
>>37683761
>It's not meaningless, it's just irrelevant to the quality of the person attached to it.
i'm not talking about her quality as a person, but as a romantic partner, normies always confuse this. i have my own reasons why i want a virgin girl, and those are not illusions. getting into a relationship with a roastie and then ruining both of our lives because i cant deal with the fact she wasnt a virgin would be a shitty thing anyways, for both of us. virginity was pretty much required or at least desired as a traid in a woman for most of human history in most societies, but somehow today females convinced most people its just an irrelevant little detail. in 20-30 years if trends continue i bet cuckolding will be the norm and people who want a monogamous relationship will have to defend their positions on obsure imageboards. the same arguments could be used to dismiss monogamy that youre using to dismiss virginity as something unimportant
>>
>>37683676
'no'

A life without a girl is better than a life with a girl I don't want. I can handle solitude, though it does get to me sometimes. I never even posted my standards, you have no idea what they are. I don't want your dating advice, I don't want to be told how I'm wrong for being the way I am because I already know that people consider it wrong. I don't really care. I'm telling you that not everyone is going change their standards. Trade a diamond for a ruby? I can handle that. Trade a diamond for a crusty dogshit? No fucking way. I don't even know everything that I do want, because I have not enough experience, and I guess I'll know if I do meet "the one". But there are things I know for a fact I don't want. I don't want a cheating bitch, I don't want someone with normalfag worldviews. I'd prefer someone who can be more than just a trophy or cocksleeve too, someone whom I can talk to and relate to. A friend as well. The truth is that I'm drawn to people outside the ordinary, so most likely I won't choose a girl because she fits a certain set of standards, but because I became attracted to and ended up liking the qualities she did have. That said I don't really think I'm going to even being to feel attraction to someone with qualities I have an active dislike for.

I really just want a girl who is willing to go anywhere with me. If she would be willing to be with me there are just certain qualities that would be impossible for her to have, like shallowness or caring about material wealth. She'd also have to truly love and not just be a "slut of the heart" because there's no way someone would find it possible to put up with me if they had fickle affection. Most likely this would go hand in hand with not being a slut, although it's on a very, very rare chance possible that a girl who had engaged in sex before still had a pure heart. It's not so much that I have standards but that my standards are a logical conclusion of what I do and do not like.
>>
>>37683511
Yea her pussy is really roastie.
>>
>>37683869

I really don't want to sound patronizing, but you understand very little about love if you think virginity has any kind of actually important part to play in it. You are too rigid and unwilling to compromise, which is why this is hurting you.

I understand, though, love, commitment and intimacy are terrifying, even for me, but fear is illusion. I invite you yo read your post again without bias, you will see that you are ruled by fear. Focus on letting go of your fears and you may discover a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>37682576
>>37682598
She's real she posts non stop on reddit and soc.
>>
>>37683048
>Standards, whether realistic or impossible, are ours to have.
Girl here. Same.

I want an actually good guy not the type of pathetic guy who comes here.

So yes I totally agree.

Only difference between me and you guys is I have hundreds of guys lining up to change themselves for me and none of you have any prospects at all. I have several men on the line trying to conform to my standards.
>>
File: twjf9qaxfpbm9sqiztw7.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
twjf9qaxfpbm9sqiztw7.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
Yes, innie pussies are supreme.

Who'd want a roastie?
>>
>>37678146
Hers isn't a perfect innie but yes.
>>
>>37678636
>>37678788
>>37678898
>>37680130
Its a fucking sex doll
>>
>>37684004
you call personal preferences and biological facts illusions, and opposing views fear based insecurities. maybe its you who are insecure, since you cant even consider other viewpoints, you just dismiss them as fear and you probably dismiss your own instincts and morals as illusions and fears you have to "overcome". again, jealousy is just an illusion mate, so stick to monogamy? or maybe love is an illusion aswell and our fear of loneliness is something we have to overcome and living as a virgin neet is the true form of hapiness. see, i can play this game too.
>>
>>37681754
Encourage yourself to hang yourself or stop namefagging like an autistic gradeschooler.
>>
>>37684071
typical arguing with holes tactic, implying youre better than others because of your social status and number of available sexual partners. and also its pretty obvious you are offended by the fact that some virgin neet losers on r9k consider you undesirable because you're not a virgin, even tho "you have several men lining up" to fuck you. isnt that a bit pathetic roastie?
>>
File: 816201619.jpg (112KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
816201619.jpg
112KB, 500x678px
>>37681897
>obsessed with other people's penises
>whiteknighting roasties

>not a closet gay
>>
>>37684042
Yeah she's real she just photoshops her pictures. Deal with it
>>
>>37684264

You're getting it. Love is a feeling, thus, an inner projection over reality so, yes, an illusion.

I am not playing a game with you and you entirely miss the point of my message. Zen is a concept that is thousands of years old. It predates every foolish conception of the modern status quo. It is the idea that the mind is stronger even than itself and that you are its master. The mind is a fertile garden where anything grows. Nourish negative thoughts and your reality will be fear, frustration and hatred. Nourish positive thoughts and your teality becomes opportunities, love and understanding.

I was betrayed, I was heartbroken. Don't mistake me for a wannabe guru. Like everyone, I have feats too, but through my zen outlook, I do my best to master them. The only point I am trying to make is the key to a calm mind and stability in existence is the capacity to master yourself and your fears.
>>
>>37678146
These days having a big dick can be a female thing.

oreganon
>>
File: nedtwg.jpg (204KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
nedtwg.jpg
204KB, 960x600px
>>37681794
And this is why its IMPOSSIBLE to be a (lol!) "FEMBOT". No matter how fucking DISGUSTING UGLY and GENETICALLY INFERIOR you are, there are MILLIONS of men who would KILL to lick your NASTY GENETIC TRASH PUSSY.
>>
>>37678320
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DISGUSTING PUTRID BEEF FLAPS WHORE

ALL THE MEN THAT HAVE COVERED YOU IN CUM HAVE WISHED YOUR PUSSY WASN'T SO DISGUSTING
>>
>>37684092
As far as he knows...
>>
>>37685193

Stop pretending like we don't know you are crying in agony inside as you write this drivel.
>>
>>37678146
srry to inform you but 99.9% of vaginas dont look like that
>>
>>37685674
>>37685705
>roastie internet defense force is here
how come most femanons here are such massive sluts?
>>
>>37685674
Stop pretending you don't know that every single man prefers a tight innie pussy over your disgusting mangled boiled beef cunt.
>>
>>37678176
I hope you're not implying that skinny/petite roasties have tighter/smaller baginas.
>>
>>37681897
Is that a trap or a girl? Just making sure.
>>
>>37685934
Kek they do.

My sister has one of those menstrual cups and for some reason she mentioned that fat women have to buy bigger ones.
>>
>>37682215
>who's as close to a virgin as possible.
That's called being a virgin you stupid slut
>>
>>37684607
>The mind is a fertile garden where anything grows. Nourish negative thoughts and your reality will be fear, frustration and hatred. Nourish positive thoughts and your teality becomes opportunities, love and understanding.

Go back to posting recipes for chakra infused kale juice on tumblr, you utter retard
>>
>>37685674
>t. Tearful projecting roastie
>>
>>37685908

And every girl in existence would rather be cummed on by filthy men than be with you. You're just so frustrated by that fact that you play it like it's you who's above the situation and in any position of selection.

It's ok, I bet screaming at strangers on the internet is going to cure your depression.
>>
RIDF is out in force today I see
>>
>>37686240

Zen is mind over matter you stupid fuck. There is nothing in there about magic and chakra.
>>
>>37687004
it proves that having a roastie vagina is disgusting and its the result of living a slutty lifestyle. if it was perfectly normal and fine, roasties wouldn't turn feral and attack everyone when beef curtains are mentioned. deep down they know their roastie vagina is ugly, and they could have a nice innie, but it was ruined by chad and tyrone
>>
File: inquiété002.jpg (201KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
inquiété002.jpg
201KB, 906x1280px
there's nothing wrong with having a roasty vag

this thread is just filled with bitter pedos
>>
>>37680171
that's a weird thing to do in middle school
>>
File: JQfYUrw.jpg (786KB, 2001x2900px) Image search: [Google]
JQfYUrw.jpg
786KB, 2001x2900px
>>37685705
yea and 99.9% of cocks aren't huge porn dicks, that doesn't mean they're not the ideal, just like enormous dongs, also don't kid yourself, 99.9% is an incredibly exaggerated percentage
>>
>>37686776
There are billions of girls in existence who consider lewdness as degrading, white whore.
>>
>>37678146
Yes absolutely. Even better when it's a tight innie
>>
>>37687541

Then why don't you fuck off to one of those magical disney places, then? Clearly you will find success in one of those pure countries full of "respectable" anti sex women who are wet and desperate for a true stalion such as you. I can hear them already. "Ohhh I'm so wet! He said he respects my purity!"

Face it, tge only truth is that you're so deep in your belief that sexually confident women = evil that even if the one girl who fits your retarded personality and criterias came to your face with a neon sign reading " I am a perfect virgin-hime like in your chinese cartoon, please marry me in respect", You'd dismiss her as a roadtie like the rest. It's not because all white women are whores that you have no gf, it's merely because you have lost all ability to have any kind of faith that, out there, there exist women who are not man eating monsters. You've build your own cage, now die in it quietly.
>>
If you mean in comparison to sexual organs then yes, good tight pussy is the equivalent.

But women can't flaunt that. Good shapely tits are the comparison.
>>
>>37682396
>Filename
We know it's you, Opal
Fuck off REEEEE
>>
>>37682396
>>37688380
If this is indeed Opal, Opal please talk to me, i love you. Please god
>>
... I do believe its genetics but perhaps some girls' skins scratch out easier from sex. Many girls that are innies have tons of sex with their boyfriends or randoms including me and the skin remains how it is.
>>
>>37678788
>Literally

dfghjkl
>>
>>37683048
this was probably the best original post i've ever read on /r9k/
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.