[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/devilish/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1491663583733s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491663583733s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>omegle.com
>"What do you wanna talk about?"
>tags: suicide, depression, sad
>brittle people talk about their feelings and why they want to die
>slowly convince them that i care about them
>help them direct anger outwards,
with no particular target

>cultivate the beginnings of homicidal ideation
>convince them that it isn't a good thing to talk about
>make them paranoid about what will happen if someone finds out about their thought crimes
>smile knowing i've done my part to make the world a better place
>>
>spend hours talking to someone on omegle
>they give me contact info and ask me to message them
>I don't
>>
>>37678103
you still invested yourself in the convo for ''hours''
other person is clearly the winner since you're satisfied over something that dull
>>
Lets make this a robot omegle thread! Put your interest as r9k in omegle!
>>
>>37679049
Lets make this a kill normies thread! Put your interest as kill normies in omegle!
>>
>>37679097
no one's comin up on that tag
>>
>>37679121
Are you positive? Try again.
>>
>>37679136
Just did, nothing.
>>
just made an autist tryhard cry
>>
>>37679298
>someone screencapped a conversation with me
This is a good feeling.

I actually didn't see your last message though, it's too bad.
>>
>>37679298
>>37679336
>why don't you go on omegle and talk to other robots anon, i'm sure they understand you
>>
>>37679336
I think you did see it since you disconnected.
>>
>>37679369
I did disconnect, but I think it was the timing or something. I just got bored since you weren't responding much to my autism.
>>
>>37679395
yeah it was the timing
you timed your discon with me telling you to disconnect you pussy faggot. Proof is in the pudding anon
>>
>>37679416
Well, it's probably more fun for you to think of it that way I guess.
>>
>>37679431
not my problem your madness is causing a raging autistic denial from you anon
>>
>>37679298
lmao is that guy still online, it's been 8 hours, no life
>>37679448
also kek, rekt.
>>
>>37679448
It's a bit strange. You say that but I don't really feel anything right now. Your interpretation makes sense from your perspective, and in fact any denial on my part further confirms it, because it fits into the "butthurt denial" character you have already created for me. The idea that I didn't see the message is comparatively less realistic, even though it's true. If I'd seen it I would have thought the conversation could be more fun and kept responding properly. Sorta reminds me of those situations where you got in trouble for something you didn't do as a kid, and the most frustrating thing was how no one would believe you, even though you were telling the truth. But if you look at it from the parent's perspective it would seem obvious to them that the child was guilty of what they suspected them of no matter what the child did. There are situations in which the truth seems unrealistic.

Isn't it strange, how easily our perceptions and preconceptions can block our ability to know the truth? Really makes you think about how much you actually know. Not that it matters at all in a case like this, but there are surely plenty of times where it does. I wonder how many situations I have understood completely inaccurately. As well as people in general.

I'm probably thinking too much. I doubt you'll change your perception, but that's fine too. Have a good day anon, I'll get some sleep now.
>>
>>37679552
jesus why would you type all this

it's obvious he was just baiting you

what a failed shitposter
>>
>>37679571
Autism is a powerful thing.
>>
>>37679571
I enjoyed it.

I love when people bump my threads with some real /devilish/ diatribes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.