[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>clearly feel more and more apathetic about more and more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: sad cat.jpg (60KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
60KB, 540x809px
>clearly feel more and more apathetic about more and more things
>don't want to do anything anymore
>most of the stuff that used to interest me I now care very little about or just don't care about at all anymore
>most of the stuff that felt fun and made me feel good are now bland and just don't do it for me anymore
anyone feel similar?
what has just lost its luster for you, anons?
>>
>>37677693
Yes. It's called depression op. Video games aren't as fun as they used to be, and that's all I've ever really enjoyed
>>
>>37677720
>Video games aren't as fun as they used to be, and that's all I've ever really enjoyed
same.
>Yes. It's called depression
is it actually?
>>
Depression isn't a meme, and it doesn't go away. No one will ever believe you, if they do they'll treat it like something they've seen a thousand times or try to outdepression you.

>>37677720
Video games have just gone downhill as a whole.
>>
>>37677801
>is it actually?
Yes. Those are all key signs of depression
>>
I'm pretty sure that happens to everyone though, right? What if you don't feel sad, just really bored all the time?
>>
>>37677811
>Video games have just gone downhill as a whole.
>tfw dwarf fortress and space station 13 will always be there for me
>>
>>37678873
I have my favorites that will always be there. Sucks seeing games age though, and meeting people who have never heard or played them. I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the idea kids today have grown up without super mario bros 3. I guess that's been quite awhile ago though
>>
>>37678913
>tfw I still have the SNES I grew up with so on the off-chance I actually breed I can give it to my kids so they appreciate how far technology has come and the lesson that normies/casuals always ruin technology
>>
>>37678976
My nes bit the dust several years ago. My snes also still works though. One of the best consoles ever
>>
>>37677693
I'm manic depressive, so basically I get in week long periods of wanting to do everything and loving life, going to gym, eating right, taking walks, calling family, hanging with friends, going to clubs.

Then I go into weeks of my depressive stage, where I literally get so depressed, sad, lethargic and demotivated that I literally close my blinds and either sleep, jerk off, or browse the internet for weeks on end, (besides work).

The worst part is, I have no idea when any of this is going to start or stop
>>
>>37678991
I have all my childhood consoles;
My NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, PlayStation 1, Xbox.

I love that shit
>>
>>37678991
Cartridges>disk.
I was born in the 90's and had an SNES and N64. Those two sons of bitches were more fun than pretty much anything before after school halo matches with friends. Almost every other console I've had over the years has died, but I'm confident that if I turned on my SNES and slapped in Super Metroid it would work. I would've included the N64 as well, but the joystick in the controllers have a tendency to not work. Those fuckers were built like tanks back then
>>
>>37679086
The bad thing about snes cartridges is their save battery. I can still play my games, but most don't save anymore. I also keep all my old consoles. I'll still keep them even after they stop working
>>
>>37679126
Huh, I don't remember encountering that problem. Maybe my snes is fine but my cartridges are all fucked?
>bring new game home from Blockbuster or Hollywood video
>tfw finding some guy's max completion save named ass
>>
File: 1479828825397.png (13KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479828825397.png
13KB, 201x199px
Here's a quick cure to all your problems!
>>
>>37679170
I haven't rented a game since the ps2 days. Man I miss that. My grandma used to let me rent weekly snes games. I miss blockbuster. Browsing all the movies and games was the shit
>>
>>37679219
>haven't rented a game since the ps2 days
Isn't that around the time renting games started dying off, or am I not remembering correctly?
>>
>>37679239
It started dying in the ps3 days, I think. Digital distribution got popular. Netflix getting popular. Movie rental places go out of business or leave small towns like mine. We still have a family video not too far away, but I haven't been there in years
>>
>>37679294
>>37679239

i loved going to the video store in the mid nineties. at least a few times a week my mom would take me and i could pick out essentially whatever i wanted. i was like 10-13 and had awful taste, but i loved that ambiance of potential walking down the aisles, and then getting all excited and hoping the movie i picked would have boobs in it. nostalgia is a funny thing.
>>
>>37679404
That describes me well. I don't know how many god awful horror films I rented hoping to see some tits. You're right about the ambiance. There really is nothing like it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.