[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My main goal about losing weight is to finally have a better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1485830170343.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
1485830170343.png
42KB, 723x752px
My main goal about losing weight is to finally have a better sex life. I can't stand that i can't fuck because i'm not sexually attractive or i can't get a gf because i'm a fat fuck.

My main inspiration is to have a better look so i can perform better at REAL LIFE and stop being a fucking fat piece of shit.

I want TITS in my life, in my face, in my cock. I wanna be a fucking chubby chaser and fill my fucking dream and stop this madness.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Today i started my diet (2000 cal goal), i left soda and all that shit behind. COME WITH ME ROBOTS, WE CAN DO IT. It's dinner time and i've only eaten 900 cal and i'm about to go and start jogging in the local park.

also; fat feels thread, share why you want to change you fatfuck robot.
>>
My goal is to just be in the normal weight range to stop being a statistic for obesity. Also being able to wear normal size clothes fresh out of the dryer and have them just fit would be nice
>>
>>37677142
>I wanna be a fucking chubby chaser
lol
also
>jogging when you're fat
don't do that. You'll just fuck up your knees. Do cycling instead
>>
With you. Counting calories. Not eating dinner. About a month in. Also working out but if I don't get a run in in the morning I get exausted after wage work. Also it's like 110 here by noon. Also addicted to sugar. Hard to break those habits. I'm down 10 in a month. Should be doing better.
>>
>>37677142
I stopped being overweight years ago. But I can't lose the last ten or so pounds because now I feel normal enough to not hate myself.

And food and alcohol are the only things I have to live for.
>>
>tfw I'm a manlet only like 30 pounds overweight
>also have the magic ability to lose weight quickly (like 5 pounds a week)
>but i just keep rekting myself because im addicting to ordering pizza
how do i stop bros
>>
>>37677142
I'm down 40 pounds since I gave up sodie pops. From 230 to 190. God willing, I'll lose all the weight and get down to 160, but desu I don't think I'm genetically capable. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel at 170 maybe. Even right now at 190 there's not a lot of fat left.

I'm doomed to be thicc forever.
>>
>>37677253
whats the point? you'll still be a manlet
>>
>>37677277

> manlet meme

get the fuck out, we are talking about being a fatfuck. There are other boards like /fit/ or /b/, you will be happy and we will be happy. And please, don't come back.
>>
>>37677277
I've been noticing lots of guys my height with gfs and shit

im starting to believe its kind of a meme, like yeah manlets aren't as desirable but its not impossible
>>
>>37677142
>losing weight for women

kill yourself faggot
>>
File: received_273420009738111.jpg (67KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
received_273420009738111.jpg
67KB, 600x706px
Nice job OP. Inspiring!
>>
>>37677309

Actually, it's a good motivation for weight loss.

Don't discourage other robots you low self-esteem faggot.
>>
>>37677339
No it's not. When you base goals for yourself due to external factors, and those external factors do not prove fruitful, then you abandon the goal.
>>
>>37677357
holy shit, someone got laid at highschool.
>>
>>37677357
and why wouldn't those efforts prove fruitful?

even so, one might argue that they might as well stay a fat fuck if getting skinny still wont get them a gf, so it's perfectly acceptable to abandon the surrogate goal doesn't help them achieve the real goal
>>
>>37677388
>and why wouldn't those efforts prove fruitful?
Because it's highly doubtful that if OP loses the weight he'll turn into an immediate pussy magnet. The moment that a girl doesn't return his advances he'll come to the conclusion that losing weight won't get him his goal of pussy, so he'll stop putting in the effort for it.
>>
>>37677142
I lost weight but still haven't had sex. Weight lose means nothing if you have an ugly face, now I'm just ugly and can't indulge in food which would make me happy.

But goodluck to you, hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>37677142
good shit OP, keep it up.
>>
Stick to your goals and don't give it up op. God speed and good luck!
>>
>>37677142
>>37677224
I would advise you guys to find a diet that you are actually ok with eating for the rest of your life. Not eating dinner sucks and will make you subconsciously hate the idea of eating healthy

starving yourself is bad for your health and will make your body hate you.

Yes, eat fewer calories than you expend, but if you want to have energy to work out, you need to eat the right food.

Don't count your pounds, focus on how you feel when you eat right (proud) and how you feel when you eat poorly (like a fat slob). Weight can fluctuate randomly based on water intake and all sorts of factors; expecting your weight to go down steadily will only set you up for disappointment when you happen to gain a few pounds after doing what you were supposed to for a week.

A list of good things to eat: Vegetables, fruits, poultry, nuts, seeds, olive oil, skim milk, sugar free greek yogurt, sea salt, real cheese

things to avoid most of the time: wheat bread/ bagels/ etc, white rice, potatoes, hard alcohol

things to cut out totally: soda, candy, white bread/pastries, energy drinks, gatorade/powerade, "cheeze"/kraft singles, beer

also what >>37677215 said
>>
>started throwing up every other meal

I can't live without some foods, but they aren't usually good for you. I've been throwing up some of the bigger meals I eat, but how do I count calories after throwing up? I usually half it, since I never feel like I got it all out. Never before did I think I'd become bulimic, but here we are.
>>
>>37677597
no

no no no

stop that, unless you like your own stomach acid dissolving your teeth
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.